|Full name||Álvaro Arnedo González|
|Date of birth||9 June 1996|
|Place of birth||Logroño, Spain|
|Height||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|2016–2017||→ Varea (loan)||28||(1)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 10 December 2020|
Arnedo was born in Logroño, La Rioja, and joined UD Logroñés' youth setup in 2013, from Comillas CF. He made his senior debut with the former's B-team during the 2015–16 season, in the regional leagues.
Arnedo made his first team debut on 3 January 2016, playing the last 11 minutes of a 2–0 Segunda División B away win against CD Lealtad. In July 2016, he joined Tercera División side CD Varea on loan for the season.
Upon returning, Arnedo was assigned to the main squad and became a regular starter under Sergio Rodríguez. On 29 March 2018, he suffered a knee injury during a 0–0 draw at Arenas Club de Getxo, only returning to action in September 2020 after three surgeries.
Arnedo made his professional debut on 29 November 2020, starting in a 0–4 Segunda División away loss against RCD Mallorca. The following 1 February, after just two further matches, he terminated his contract and signed for Club Portugalete in the third division the following day.
- "Del debut ante el Lealtad a la titularidad en Lezama" [From the debut in Lealtad to the starting spot in Lezama] (in Spanish). La Rioja. 9 September 2020. Retrieved 12 September 2020.
- "Dos años de pasión y sufrimiento" [Two years of passion and suffering] (in Spanish). La Rioja. 9 April 2020. Retrieved 12 September 2020.
- "Arnedo vuelve a sonreír 992 días después: «He llorado porque veía que quería y no podía»" [Arnedo smiles again 992 days later: "I have cried because I saw that I wanted and I could not"] (in Spanish). Nueve Cuatro Uno. 6 September 2020. Retrieved 12 September 2020.
- "Al Mallorca se le puso todo de cara y el líder acabó goleando" [Mallorca played it all from the start and the leader ended up thrashing] (in Spanish). Marca. 29 November 2020. Retrieved 30 November 2020.
- "Álvaro Arnedo, baja del mercado invernal blanquirrojo" [Álvaro Arnedo, departure of the white-and-red winter market] (in Spanish). UD Logroñés. 1 February 2021. Retrieved 5 February 2021.
- "Alvaro Arnedo nueva incorporación del Club Portugalete" [Álvaro Arnedo new signing of Club Portugalete] (in Spanish). Club Portugalete. 2 February 2021. Retrieved 5 February 2021.