(Redirected from Échevin (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
Échevin, also anglicized as eschevin, may refer to:
- Échevin (Belgium), a municipal office in present-day Belgium, usually known in English by its Dutch name schepen
- Échevin (France), a municipal office in medieval and early modern northern France
- Échevin (Luxembourg), a municipal office in present-day Luxembourg
- Capitoul, the equivalent office in the city of Toulouse, France
- Consul, the equivalent office in most of southern France and Catalonia
- Jurat, the equivalent office in Bourdeaux, France
- Scabinus (disambiguation), the medieval office throughout Continental Europe
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Échevin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.