1899 Wimbledon Championships
|1899 Wimbledon Championships|
|Date||19 – 27 June|
London, United Kingdom
|Venue||All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club|
|Laurence Doherty / Reginald Doherty|
The 1899 Wimbledon Championships took place on the outdoor grass courts at the All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club in Wimbledon, London, United Kingdom. The tournament ran from 19 June until 27 June. It was the 23rd staging of the Wimbledon Championships, and the first Grand Slam tennis event of 1899.
- 2010 Wimbledon Compendium, by Alan Little (The All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club, Wimbledon, London)
- Wimbledon - The Official History of the Championships, John Barrett, Collins Willow 2001 (the source of this draw)
- "Gentlemen's Singles Finals 1877-2016". wimbledon.com. Wimbledon Championships. Retrieved 29 June 2017.
- "Ladies' Singles Finals 1884-2016". wimbledon.com. Wimbledon Championships. Retrieved 29 June 2017.
- "Gentlemen's Doubles Finals 1884-2016". wimbledon.com. Wimbledon Championships. Retrieved 29 June 2017.
1898 U.S. National Championships
|Grand Slams||Succeeded by|
1899 U.S. National Championships