1928 Pulitzer Prize
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The following are the Pulitzer Prizes for 1928.
- Public Service:
- Indianapolis Times, for its work in exposing political corruption to Indiana, prosecuting the guilty and bringing about a more wholesome state of affairs in civil government.
- No award given
- Editorial Writing:
- Editorial Cartooning:
Letters and Drama Awards
- Biography or Autobiography:
- "Fight to rid Alabama of floggings by hooded bands brings high award". The Montgomery Advertiser. May 8, 1928 – via Newspapers.com.
- "History of the Montgomery Advertiser" Archived 2012-08-25 at the Wayback Machine. Montgomery Advertiser: a Gannett Company. Retrieved 2013-11-07.
- "Nelson Harding wins Pulitzer cartoon prize second successive time". Brooklyn Daily Eagle. May 8, 1928 – via Newspapers.com. (Part 2 of article)