1936 Norwegian Football Cup
|Norgesmesterskapet i fotball for menn 1936|
|Champions||Fredrikstad (3rd title)|
The 1936 Norwegian Football Cup was the 35th season of the Norwegian annual knockout football tournament. The tournament was open for all members of NFF, except those from Northern Norway. The final was played at Ullevaal Stadion in Oslo on 25 October 1936, and was contested by the defending champions Fredrikstad and the two-time former winners Mjøndalen. Fredrikstad successfully defended their title with a 2–0 victory, securing their third Norwegian Cup trophy.
Rounds and dates
- First round: 23 August
- Second round: 30 August
- Third round: 13 September
- Fourth round: 27 September
- Quarter-finals: 4 October
- Semi-finals: 11 October
- Final: 25 October
- Lisleby – Pors 6–1
- Sarpsborg – Moss 1–2 (spilt i Fredrikstad)
- Odd – Fredrikstad 1–3
- Vålerengen – Mjøndalen 0–1
|Knut Brynildsen 43', 89'||Report|
- Rolvsøy refused to play away against Torp since they demanded a home game after playing away in both first and second qualifying round. (Aftenposten, 31 August 1936.)
- "Norwegian Cup 1936". RSSSF Norway. Archived from the original on 24 May 2008. Retrieved 9 February 2012.
- "Cup final in Oslo, October 25". RSSSF Norway. Archived from the original on 24 May 2008. Retrieved 9 February 2012.
- Jorsett, Per; Arne Scheie (December 1999). Cupen 1902–1999. J.M. Stenersens forlag. ISBN 82-7201-275-8.