1969 Pulitzer Prize
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The following are the Pulitzer Prizes for 1969.
- Public Service:
- Local General or Spot News Reporting:
- Local Investigative Specialized Reporting:
- National Reporting:
- International Reporting:
- Editorial Writing:
- Editorial Cartooning:
- Spot News Photography:
- Feature Photography:
Letters, Drama and Music Awards
- Biography or Autobiography:
- General Non-Fiction:
- "Hundreds of articles tell corruption story". Los Angeles Times. May 6, 1969 – via Newspapers.com.
- "GI photo essay wins Pulitzer for Fetterman". The Courier-Journal. Louisville, Kentucky. May 6, 1969. (Part 2 of article)
- "Globe reporters honored for inquiry on union". St. Louis Post-Dispatch. May 6, 1969 – via Newspapers.com.
- "'Shot by instinct,' won prize". St. Louis Post-Dispatch. AP. May 6, 1969 – via Newspapers.com.
- Roy Peter Clark (April 9, 2018). "Martin Luther King Jr.'s funeral, a photographer and a photo that still makes us cry". The Undefeated. ESPN. Retrieved 2020-08-23.