1982 Congoleum Classic
|1982 Congoleum Classic|
|Draw||64S / 32D|
|Location||La Quinta, California, U.S.|
|Venue||La Quinta Resort and Club|
|Yannick Noah |
|Brian Gottfried / Raúl Ramirez |
The 1982 Congoleum Classic was a men's tennis tournament played on outdoor hard courts. It was the 9th edition of the Indian Wells Masters and was part of the 1982 Volvo Grand Prix. It was played at the La Quinta Resort and Club in La Quinta, California in the United States and was held from February 15 through February 21, 1982. Fourth-seeded Yannick Noah won the singles title.
- It was Noah's 1st title of the year and the 10th of his career.
- It was Gottfried's 1st title of the year and the 70th of his career. It was Ramirez's 1st title of the year and the 72nd of his career.
- "1982 La Quinta – Singles draw". Association of Tennis Professionals (ATP).
- "1982 La Quinta – Doubles draw". Association of Tennis Professionals (ATP).
- John Barrett, ed. (1983). Slazengers World of Tennis 1983 : the official yearbook of the International Tennis Federation. London: Queen Anne Press. p. 80. ISBN 0356093832.