1985 IAAF World Cross Country Championships – Senior men's race
|Senior men's race at the 1985 IAAF World Cross Country Championships|
|Host city||Lisbon, Portugal|
|Venue||Sports Complex of Jamor|
|Distances||12.19 km – Senior men|
|Participation||298 athletes from |
The Senior men's race at the 1985 IAAF World Cross Country Championships was held in Lisbon, Portugal, at the Sports Complex of Jamor on March 24, 1985. A report on the event was given in the Glasgow Herald.
Senior men's race (12.19 km)
- Note: Athletes in parentheses did not score for the team result
An unofficial count yields the participation of 297 athletes from 47 countries in the Senior men's race, two athletes less than the official number published.
- 1985 IAAF World Cross Country Championships – Junior men's race
- 1985 IAAF World Cross Country Championships – Senior women's race
- Gillon, Doug (March 25, 1985), World title for Budd, but Muir puts his foot in it - Zola Budd won the world women's cross-country title over a three-mile course in Lisbon yesterday..., Glasgow Herald, p. 20, retrieved October 22, 2013
- Magnusson, Tomas (September 8, 2007), IAAF World Cross Country Championships - 12.0km CC Men - Lissabon Sport Complex Jamor Date: Sunday, March 24, 1985, Athchamps (archived), archived from the original on October 16, 2007, retrieved October 22, 2013CS1 maint: BOT: original-url status unknown (link)
- IAAF WORLD CROSS COUNTRY CHAMPIONSHIPS, Athletics Weekly, retrieved October 9, 2013
- 36th IAAF WORLD CROSS COUNTRY CHAMPIONSHIPS - EDINBURGH 2008 - FACTS & FIGURES - GREAT BRITAIN & NORTHERN IRELAND AT THE INTERNATIONAL CROSS COUNTRY & WORLD CROSS COUNTRY CHAMPIONSHIPS (PDF), IAAF, p. 2ff, archived from the original (PDF) on September 27, 2013, retrieved October 9, 2013