1999 Fed Cup Americas Zone
The Americas Zone was one of three zones of regional competition in the 1999 Fed Cup.
The ten teams were randomly divided into two pools of five teams to compete in round-robin competitions. The teams that finished first in the pools played-off to determine which team would partake in the World Group II Play-offs, while the teams that finished last in the pools would be relegated to Group II for 2000.
|5||Puerto Rico (0–4)||0–3||0–3||0–3||0–3|
|Buenos Aires T.C., Buenos Aires, Argentina
18 April 1999
- Argentina advanced to World Group II Play-offs.
- Ecuador and Puerto Rico relegated to Group II in 2000.
The sixteen teams were randomly divided into four pools of four teams to compete in round-robin competitions. The top teams of each pool play-off in a two-round knockout stage with the two winners advancing to Group I for 2000.
|2||Dominican Republic (1–2)||1–2||1–2||2–1|
|3||Costa Rica (1–2)||0–3||2–1||1–2|
|3||El Salvador (1–2)||0–3||0–3||3–0|
|3||Trinidad and Tobago (1–2)||0–3||1–2||2–1|
|4||Antigua and Barbuda (0–3)||0–3||0–3||1–2|
- Fed Cup Profile, Argentina
- Fed Cup Profile, Colombia
- Fed Cup Profile, Paraguay
- Fed Cup Profile, Mexico
- Fed Cup Profile, Venezuela
- Fed Cup Profile, Canada
- Fed Cup Profile, Brazil
- Fed Cup Profile, Chile
- Fed Cup Profile, Uruguay
- Fed Cup Profile, Dominican Republic
- Fed Cup Profile, Costa Rica
- Fed Cup Profile, Cuba
- Fed Cup Profile, Bahamas
- Fed Cup Profile, El Salvador
- Fed Cup Profile, Bolivia
- Fed Cup Profile, Barbados
- Fed Cup Profile, Panama
- Fed Cup Profile, Peru
- Fed Cup Profile, Jamaica
- Fed Cup Profile, Bermuda