2006–07 Women's National Cricket League season
|Dates||11 November 2006–28 January 2007|
|Cricket format||Limited overs cricket (50 overs)|
|Tournament format(s)||Group stage and final|
|Champions||New South Wales|
The 2006–07 Women's National Cricket League season was the 11th season of the Women's National Cricket League, the women's domestic limited overs cricket competition in Australia. The tournament started on 11 November 2006 and finished on 28 January 2007.
- As of 14 January 2007
|New South Wales||8||5||3||0||0||5||25|
- The top two ranked teams qualified for the final.
- Points system: 4 for a win, 2 each for a tie or a no result, 0 for a loss, 1 each for an abandoned match.
- Bonus point system: 2 for win with a run rate twice that of the opposition, 1 for win with a run rate 1.25 times that of the opposition.
Last updated: 16 September 2018
- "Women's National Cricket League, 2006/07: Results". ESPNcricinfo. Retrieved 1 July 2018.
- "Women's National Cricket League, 2006/07". ESPNcricinfo. Retrieved 1 July 2018.
- "Women's National Cricket League Points Table – 2006-07". ESPNcricinfo. Retrieved 16 September 2018.
|This cricket-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|