2010 SAP Open
|2010 SAP Open|
|Category||ATP World Tour 250|
|Surface||Hard / indoors|
|Location||San Jose, U.S.|
|Fernando Verdasco  |
|Mardy Fish / Sam Querrey |
The 2010 SAP Open was a men's tennis tournament played on indoor hard courts. It was the 121st edition of the SAP Open, and was part of the ATP World Tour 250 series of the 2010 ATP World Tour. It took place at the HP Pavilion in San Jose, California, United States, from February 8 through February 14, 2010.
The singles draw featured ATP No. 7, 2010 Brisbane International champion Andy Roddick, and defending champion Radek Štěpánek. Other players included Fernando Verdasco, Tommy Haas, Mardy Fish, Sam Querrey, Tomáš Berdych and Philipp Kohlschreiber.
- 1 Rankings as of February 1, 2010.
The following players received wildcards into the main draw:
The following players received entry from the qualifying draw:
The following player received the lucky loser spot:
- It was Verdasco's first title of the year and 4th of his career.
- "2010 San Jose – Singles draw". Association of Tennis Professionals (ATP).
- "Fernando Verdasco recovers from first-set blemish to beat Andy Roddick". San Jose, California, United States: Fox News. 2010-02-15. Retrieved 2010-11-24.
- "2010 San Jose – Doubles draw". Association of Tennis Professionals (ATP).
- "ATP Rankings as of February 1, 2010". ATPWorldTour.com. Retrieved 2010-11-24.
- "Qualifying Draw" (PDF). ATPWorldTour.com. Retrieved 2010-11-24.