2015 in Sierra Leone
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- President: Ernest Bai Koroma
- Vice President: Samuel Sam-Sumana (until March 17), Victor Bockarie Foh (starting March 17)
- 13 February - Sierra Leone quarantines 700 homes in the Aberdeen district of Freetown following the death of a fisherman.
- 14 March - After an armed band removed his personal security guards, the Vice President of Sierra Leone, Samuel Sam-Sumana, goes into hiding after applying for asylum at the United States embassy in Freetown.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (February 2015)
- "Sierra Leone locks down 700 homes after Ebola death". News24. Retrieved 16 February 2015.
- "Sierra Leone's vice president asks US for asylum". Associated Press. 14 March 2015. Retrieved 15 March 2015.