2016 Constitution Party presidential primaries
339½ delegates to the Constitution Party National Convention
First place by first-instance vote
2016 U.S. presidential election
The Constitution Party held a primary election in the states of Idaho and Missouri during the 2016 election season in order to allocate delegates from that state to the 2016 Constitution Party National Convention.
|Attorney. Owner of Darrell Castle and Associates. Constitution Party Nominee for Vice President of the United States
(Campaign • Website)
Running mate: Scott Bradley
J.R. Myers Patrick Anthony Ockander
Uncommitted Tie No votes
The Constitution Party of Idaho held its primary on March 8.
|Idaho Constitution Party presidential primary, 2016|
|Candidate||Popular vote||Pledged delegates|
|Patrick Anthony Ockander||95||19.6%||0|
|Key:||Withdrew prior to contest|
The Constitution Party of Missouri held its primary on March 15. No candidate made it on the ballot, and the only option for voters was "Uncommitted".
|Missouri Constitution Party presidential primary, 2016|
- Democratic Party presidential primaries, 2016
- Green Party presidential primaries, 2016
- Libertarian Party presidential primaries, 2016
- Republican Party presidential primaries, 2016
- "Mar 08, 2016 Presidential Primary Election Results United States - by County". sos.idaho.gov. Idaho Secretary Of State. Retrieved November 25, 2016.
- Gr, The; Inquirer (March 10, 2016). "Scott Copeland wins Idaho Constitution Party primary". The Grand Inquirer. Retrieved November 26, 2016.
- Gr, The; Inquirer (March 2, 2016). "Patrick Ockander drops out of Constitution Party presidential race, endorses J.R. Myers and Ted Cruz". The Grand Inquirer. Retrieved November 26, 2016.
- IT, Missouri Secretary of State -. "State of Missouri - Election Night Results". enrarchives.sos.mo.gov. Retrieved November 21, 2016.