2017 Women's LEN Super Cup
|Date||4 November 2017|
|Venue||Császár-Komjádi Béla Uszoda, Budapest|
The 2017 Women's LEN Super Cup was the 12th edition of the annual trophy organised by LEN and contested by the reigning champions of the two European competitions for women's water polo clubs. The contending teams were Russia's Kinef Kirishi (2016–17 Euro League champions) and Hungary's UVSE (winners of the 2016–17 LEN Trophy). The match was played just before the Men's Super Cup at the Császár-Komjádi Béla Uszoda, in Budapest, on 4 November 2017.
This was the first appearance in the Super Cup final for both teams, which won their first continental cup in the 2016–17 season. The European champions of Kinef Kirishi defeated 10–6 the home team of UVSE and won the Trophy.
|Team||Qualification||Previous participation (bold indicates winners)|
|Kinef Kirishi||Winners of the 2016–17 LEN Euro League Women||Debut|
|UVSE||Winners of the 2016–17 Women's LEN Trophy||Debut|
Head coach: Márton Benczur
Head coach: Aleksandr Kabanov
|4 November 2017
|Report||UVSE||6–10||Kinef Kirishi||Császár-Komjádi Béla Uszoda, Budapest |
Severo (ITA), Torres (ESP)
|Score by quarters: 3–5, 2–2, 1–1, 0–2|
|2: Czigány, Csabai
1: Keszthelyi, Tóth
2: Prokofyeva, Khazmaeva, Soboleva
- "European Super Cup, Men's and Women's Finals 2017 – Preview". len.eu. 3 November 2017. Retrieved 18 November 2019.
- "LEN European Super Cup Finals 2017, Budapest (HUN) – Summary". len.eu. 4 November 2017. Retrieved 18 November 2019.
- "Szuperkupa: Az UVSE kikapott, a Szolnok nyerte a magyar csatát" [Super Cup: UVSE knocked out, Szolnok wins Hungarian battle]. hirtv.hu (in Hungarian). 4 November 2017. Retrieved 18 November 2019.
- Ivan Curcic (4 November 2017). "Super Cup: Szolnok takes it all!". waterpology.com. Retrieved 18 November 2019.
- "Startlist". microplustiming.com. Ligue Européenne de Natation. 4 November 2017. Retrieved 18 November 2019.