2019 Fed Cup Americas Zone
The Americas Zone is one of three zones of regional competition in the 2019 Fed Cup.
The eight teams were divided into two pools of four teams. The two pool winners took part in a play-off to determine the nation advancing to the World Group II Play-offs. The two nations finishing last and second last in their pools took part in relegation play-offs, with the two losing nations being relegated to Group II for 2020.
- 1Fed Cup Rankings as of 12 November 2018
|4||Puerto Rico (0–3)||1–2||0–3||1–2|
|Placing||A Team||Score||B Team|
- Brazil was promoted to the 2019 Fed Cup World Group II Play-offs.
- Puerto Rico and Ecuador were relegated to Americas Zone Group II in 2020.
- Venue 1: Tennis Club Las Terrazas Miraflores, Lima, Peru (clay)
- Venue 2: Centro Nacional de Tenis, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic (hard)
- Dates: 16–20 April
The twelve teams will compete across two different venues, with 6 nations taking part in Lima, and 5 nations taking part in Santo Domingo. In Lima, the six teams will be divided into two pools of 3 teams. The winners of each pool will play-off to determine the nation advancing to Group I in 2020. In Santo Domingo, five nations will compete in one pool, with the winning nation promoted to Group I in 2020.
|Trinidad and Tobago||72||9|
- 1Fed Cup Rankings as of 11 February 2019
|Pool B (Lima)||BAH||TTO||BAR|
|2||Trinidad and Tobago (1–1)||1–2||3–0|
|Pool A (Santo Domingo)||VEN||GUA||URU||DOM||CUB|
|4||Dominican Republic (1–3)||0–3||0–3||1–2||2–0|
|Placing (Lima)||A Team||Score||B Team|
|3rd–4th||Bolivia||2–0||Trinidad and Tobago|
|Fourth||Trinidad and Tobago||Dominican Republic|