2021 UEFA Super Cup
|Venue||Windsor Park, Belfast|
The 2021 UEFA Super Cup will be the 46th edition of the UEFA Super Cup, an annual football match organised by UEFA and contested by the reigning champions of the two main European club competitions, the UEFA Champions League and the UEFA Europa League. The match will feature the winners of the 2020–21 UEFA Champions League and the 2020–21 UEFA Europa League. It will be played at Windsor Park in Belfast, Northern Ireland in August 2021.
An open bidding process was launched on 28 September 2018 by UEFA to select the venues of the finals of the UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League, and UEFA Women's Champions League in 2021. Associations had until 26 October 2018 to express interest, and bid dossiers must be submitted by 15 February 2019.
UEFA announced on 1 November 2018 that four associations had expressed interest in hosting the 2021 UEFA Super Cup, and on 22 February 2019 that all four associations submitted their dossiers by the deadline.
|Northern Ireland||Windsor Park||Belfast||18,434|
The Champions League winners will be designated as the "home" team for administrative purposes.
- 2021 UEFA Champions League Final
- 2021 UEFA Europa League Final
- 2021 UEFA Women's Champions League Final
- "11 associations interested in hosting 2021 club finals". UEFA. 1 November 2018.
- "9 associations bidding to host 2021 club finals". UEFA.com. 22 February 2019.
- "2021 Super Cup to take place in Belfast". UEFA.com. Union of European Football Associations. 24 September 2019. Retrieved 24 September 2019.
- "UEFA Executive Committee agenda for Ljubljana meeting". UEFA.com. Union of European Football Associations. 17 September 2019. Retrieved 17 September 2019.