2023 ICC Women's T20 World Cup
|Dates||9 – 26 February 2023|
|Administrator(s)||International Cricket Council|
|Cricket format||Twenty20 International|
The 2023 ICC Women's T20 World Cup is scheduled to be the eighth edition of ICC Women's T20 World Cup tournament. It is scheduled to be held in South Africa. Australia are the defending champions. In November 2020, the International Cricket Council (ICC) announced that the tournament had been moved from its original slot at the end of 2022 to February 2023.
- "Outcomes from ICC Board meeting in Cape Town". International Cricket Council. 15 October 2016. Retrieved 4 February 2017.
- "Two ICC Women's World Cups and four ICC Women's World Twenty20 tournaments to be staged from 2016-2023".
- "Big-Three rollback begins, BCCI opposes". ESPN Cricinfo. 4 February 2017. Retrieved 4 February 2017.
- "Men's 2020 T20 World Cup postponed because of coronavirus". BBC Sport. Retrieved 20 July 2020.
- "Women's T20 World Cup final: Australia beat India at MCG". BBC Sport. Retrieved 8 March 2020.
- "ICC announces altered points system for World Test Championship". International Cricket Council. Retrieved 19 November 2020.
- "2022 Women's T20 World Cup in South Africa postponed to February 2023". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 19 November 2020.
|This article related to a cricket competition is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|