2022 United States House of Representatives elections
All 435 seats in the United States House of Representatives[a]
218 seats needed for a majority
The 2022 United States House of Representatives elections will be held on November 8, 2022. Elections will be held to elect representatives from all 435 congressional districts across each of the 50 U.S. states. Non-voting delegates from the District of Columbia and the four of the five inhabited U.S. territories will also be elected. Numerous other federal, state, and local elections, including the 2022 Senate elections, will also be held on this date. The winners of this election will serve in the 118th United States Congress, with seats apportioned among the states based on the 2020 United States Census. Democrats have held a majority in the House of Representatives since January 3, 2019 as a result of the 2018 elections, when they won 235 seats. However, their majority was reduced in the 2020 elections.
- 2022 United States elections
- 117th United States Congress
- 118th United States Congress
- As well as the 6 non-voting delegates.
- Bowman, Bridget (October 9, 2019). "Texas Democrat Eddie Bernice Johnson says she'll run for one final term". Roll Call.