|Traded as||BSE: 532628 |
|Industry||Technology services, IT services|
|Padmanabhan Iyer, Managing Director & Global Chief Executive Officer|
|Revenue||₹1,121.75 crore (US$160 million)|
Number of employees
|5500+ (As per Annual Report 2018-19)|
3i Infotech Ltd (established as ICICI Infotech Ltd) is an Indian IT company, incorporated in 1993. 3i Infotech was promoted by ICICI Bank but ICICI divested the majority of the shares in March 2002.[clarification needed]
Products and services
The company provides software products, IT services and business process outsourcing for a variety of industries including insurance, banking, capital markets, mutual funds and asset management, wealth management, government, manufacturing and retail.
|Asia Pacific||* Singapore: Singapore
* Malaysia: Kuala Lumpur
* Thailand: Bangkok
|Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok|
|India||* Mumbai, Noida, Bengaluru, Chennai,
Hyderabad, New Delhi, Gurgaon
|Mumbai, Noida, Bengaluru, Chennai,|
Hyderabad, New Delhi
|Middle East & Africa||* UAE: Dubai, Sharjah
* Kenya: Nairobi
|Kingdom of Saudi Arabia||* Saudi Arabia : Dammam, Riyadh
* Bahrain: Manama
|Europe||* United Kingdom: London|
|North America||* New Jersey: Edison|
- Software industry in Telangana
- List of public listed software companies of India
- "3i Infotech BSE NSE". Moneycontrol.com. 6 May 2013. Retrieved 6 May 2013.
- "3i Infotech - Management". moneycontrol.com. 18 June 2018.
- BSE. "3i Infotech Results".
- "3i Infotech gets I-Serv to empower rural India". The Indian Express. 15 December 2008. Retrieved 16 July 2010.
- "3i Infotech limited [3IINFOs] History". Source2update.com. 9 May 2007. Retrieved 16 July 2010.
- "3i Infotech announces major expansion plans in Chennai | INRnews – INRnews – Indian Real Estate & Property News: India IT Real Estate". INRnews. Archived from the original on 10 October 2011. Retrieved 16 July 2010.
- "3i Infotech Ltd (532628) Company Profile". CorporateInformation.com. Retrieved 16 July 2010.