7th Army (Russian Empire)
Field management was established in July 1914 at the headquarters of the Odessa Military District. The initial task of the Army was to guard the Black Sea coast and the border with Romania.
In October 1914 it was moved west and became part of the Southwestern Front. The 7th Army participated in the Brusilov Offensive in 1916, and Kerensky Offensive in 1917. It was disbanded in early 1918.
- 07.19.1914 – 10.19.1915 — General of Artillery Vladimir Nikolayevich Nikitin
- 19.10.1915 – 11.04.1917 — General of Infantry Dmitry Shcherbachev
- 13.04.1917 – 20.06.1917 — Lieutenant-General Leonid Bielkowicz
- 26.06.1917 – 09.09.1917 — Lieutenant-General Vladimir Selivachyov
- 09.09.1917 – 03.12.1917 — Lieutenant-General Januariusz Cichowicz
This article does not cite any sources. (June 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)