Aao Huzoor Tumko
Some of this article's listed sources may not be reliable. (January 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|"Aao Huzoor Tumko"|
|Song by Asha Bhosle|
|Genre||Filmi, Dance pop|
|Composer(s)||O. P. Nayyar|
"Aao Huzoor Tumko" is a song composed by O. P. Nayyar and sung by Asha Bhosle for the 1968 Bollywood film Kismat. The song was pictured on Babita and Biswajit Chatterjee. It is considered to be one of the most memorable songs associated with Babita.
The song became very popular upon its release. It was written by a lesser known lyricist, Noor Devasi (active during 1959-1992). It is considered to be one of the top five songs sung by Asha Bhosle  . It was one of the songs selected for Shaan-e-Pakistan function celebrating Indian and Pakistani cultures in Delhi during 10 and 12 September 2015.
A mixed version of this song titled as Punjab in the album Global Spirit was released in 2000 by Karunesh The album won American record chart New Age Reporter's Best Dance/Dub/Club Album award in 2007.
- "Jane woh kaise log the - YouTube". www.youtube.com.
- "Happy birthday Babita Kapoor: A look at her hit songs". India Today. 20 April 2014. Retrieved 9 October 2018.
- "Lyricist : Noor Devasi : Lyrics and video of Hindi Film Songs - Page 1 of 5". HindiGeetMala.
- "Top 5 songs of Asha Bhosle". 8 September 2015.
- "Happy Birthday Asha Bhosle: Top 10 songs you cannot not listen to today". India Today.
- "Shaan-e-Pakistan celebrates Indo-Pak Fashion - DESIblitz". 15 September 2015.
- "Global Spirit - world fusion music by Karunesh". www.karuneshmusic.com.
- Md. Nahin (16 April 2014). "Aao Huzoor Tumko - Karunesh" – via YouTube.
- "NAR 2007 Lifestyle Music Award Winners". www.zonemusicreporter.com.