Number of locations
|Graeme Beere, David Zebedee|
|Parent||Abrakebabra Investments Limited (AIL)|
When the first Abrakebabra restaurant was opened in Rathmines in Dublin it attracted huge attention catering to late-night crowds with a fresh menu that included introducing the doner kebab to the Irish market.
The Abrakebabra Gold Card (AKA Doner Card) allows the recipient free food for life. It is sent unexpectedly, when a public figure expresses their interest/relationship with the brand. Singer Cheryl Cole received a gold card after telling a radio station that Abrakebabra's kebabs were the best. Actor Colin Farrell stated in an interview that he and Irish musician Bono also have gold cards. 
- "Locations". October 6, 2016.
- Taylor, Charlie. "Fast-food franchise group AIL to create 300 jobs across Ireland". The Irish Times.
- Curtis, Maurice (April 5, 2019). The Little Book of Rathmines. History Press. ISBN 9780750990233 – via Google Books.
- "Alan Carr sent fast food gold card". RTÉ. 15 November 2011. Archived from the original on 21 January 2012.
- Jimmy Kimmel Live (2019-03-29), Colin Farrell Gets Free Kebabs for Life, retrieved 2019-04-04
- Walsh, Tara. "WATCH: Colin Farrell Talks To Jimmy Kimmel About Irish Kebab Shop Abrakebabra". SPIN1038.