Abu Jarash (Arabic: أبو جرش) is a neighborhood and district of the al-Salihiyah municipality of Damascus, Syria. It had a population of 12,798 in the 2004 census. In the 1936 French Mandate census, Abu Jarash had a population of 9,600, all Muslims. The neighborhood was built around the domed mausoleum of Abu Jarash, also known as Abdallah ibn Sala al-Raqqi, a high-ranking Ayyubid royal court official.
- "Damascus Governorate Population 2004 Census". Archived from the original on 2012-08-01. Retrieved 2016-04-09.
- Khoury, Philip S. (1993). "Syrian Urban Politics in Transition: The Quarters of Damascus during the French Mandate". In Hourani, Albert (ed.). The Modern Middle East. University of California Press. p. 433.
- Hillenbrand, Robert (1994). Islamic Architecture: Form, Function, and Meaning. Columbia University Press. p. xxii.
- Burns, Ross (2005). Damascus: A History. Routledge. p. 290.