|The Accord Metropolitan|
|Address||35-37, GN Chetty Road, T.Nagar|
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600 017
|Opening||23 April 2007|
|Height||50.21 m (164.7 ft)|
|Number of rooms||162|
Accord Metropolitan is a five-star hotel in Chennai, India. Located on G.N. Chetty Road in T.Nagar, the hotel was initially opened as Trader's Hotel. The hotel was built at a cost of ₹ 1,00crores.
The hotel is 13 stories high and has 162 rooms, including a presidential suite, three studio apartments, six deluxe suites and nine Accord club rooms. The rooms have a minimum size of 30 sq m. The four dining and entertainment facilities at the hotel include sorajima (Japanese restaurant) Royal Indiana, a contemporary Indian restaurant (opened in November 2011); Zodiac, the hotel bar; and Pergola, a rooftop restaurant at the 15th level. The hotel has three banquet halls, named Crystal, Emerald and Sapphire, to accommodate up to 1,000 guests. The hotel has a 516-sq-m grand ballroom which can be divided into two rooms, as well as other banquet halls with a total space of 450 sq m. Design elements include grand stairways, Italian marble, and intricate gold leaf work.
- "Accord Metropolitan". Emporis.com. Retrieved 20 July 2012.
- Accord Metropolitan at Emporis
- "Name change for Traders Hotel". Business Line. Chennai: The Hindu. 1 November 2005. Archived from the original on 18 February 2013. Retrieved 14 January 2012.
- "Shangri La opens its Rs 100cr Traders Hotel in Chennai". Business Standard. Chennai: Business Standard. 27 April 2005. Retrieved 14 January 2012.
- "Shangri-La group enters India with Traders Hotel in Chennai". Business Line. Chennai: The Hindu. 23 April 2005. Archived from the original on 26 January 2012. Retrieved 14 January 2012.
- "A Specialty Southern Cuisine Restaurant at Accord Metropolitan Accord Metropolitan announces the grand opening of Royal Indiana, its new southern-cuisine restaurant". India PR Wire. IndiaPRWire.com. 22 November 2011. Archived from the original on 25 January 2012. Retrieved 14 January 2012.
- "Shangri-La Opens its First Traders Hotel In India". Asia Travel Tips. AsiaTravelTips.com. 28 April 2005. Retrieved 14 January 2012.