This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Born||30th October, 1977|
|Occupation||Founder and CEO Business Of Ideas, Head Of Content, JIO Studios|
|Known for||"Marketing", "Rakhi ka Swayamvar", "TV shows", "Creative Direction", "Dance Premier League", "Intellectual Property"|
Aditya Bhat (born 30 October 1977, in Mumbai ) is an entrepreneur, a marketing consultant, a public speaker, a professor, and a creative content developer, who spent most of his life in the field of media/entertainment and marketing domains.
He is best known for JioDhanDhanaDhan, the campaign which created the maximum top of mind recall amongst other 88 brands advertising around that time. He has also been the brain behind some of the most organically viral videos on the digital platform, which spoke about social issues such as Anti-Smoking with Sunny Leone and Alok Nath, Swacch Bharat Abhiyaan with Mr. Amitabh Bacchan and Kangana Ranaut, breast Cancer (in association with Facebook) and blood donation and portrayed it in a light hearted manner. Mr. Aditya Bhat has spent over 8 years in the Media and Entertainment Industry (5 years as a part of the Star TV marketing team and 15 months heading non fiction & events at 9X). He is the man behind Rakhi Ka Swayamwar. 
He is the founder and CEO of Business of Ideas which was established in the year 2011. He is also the Head of Content at JIO Studios.
Aditya Bhat grew up in Mumbai. He received a bachlor's degree in Chemical Engineering from D. J. Sanghvi College of Engineering. In 2002, he pursued a Masters in Management Studies from Prin. L. N. Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research.
In 2002, he started off with Tata Chemicals, where he was Assistant Manager (Sales), Tata Salt and handled sales of 44 towns. He diligently went across these towns, gained customer insights and formulated proficient sales strategies to address the issue to increase market share and market potential. For a period of 13 months he was with the marketing and branding team there.
In 2004, he quit TATA Chemicals and joined the Star Group wherein he launched Star One on 1 November 2004. He managed the marketing aspects for the channels of Star. Later, he moved to International Marketing and worked for the sales and Business Development in Middle-East, South-East Asia, UK and US.
In August 2007, he joined 9X as the head of on-air events where, just in a few months, he moved up as the head of non-fiction content. In November2007, launched 9X channel where he worked for a year. In February 2009, he started freelancing as a marketing consultant and started working on the creative process of conceptualizing various TV shows such as Rakhi Ka Swayamwar(June 2009), Dance Premier League(October 2009) and many other such shows. He was also the creative head at Bigg Boss for various seasons. Through these processes, he also created and conceptualized various Intellectual Properties.
He believes in the power of content and has created a variety of TV show formats, intellectual properties, conceptualised and ideated various ad films and digital videos. He has been a guest speaker at various events across the world. In 2017, he has been responsible for the Jio Football Campaign which captures the essence of football and which brought in nations two favourite - Bollywood and Cricket along with the rising stars of Football.
To his credit he has 40 original TV formats on air, which is the highest for any individual.
In 2011, he founded a marketing consultancy firm called Business of Ideas(BOI), where he is the CEO and a creative thinker. In the subsequent years, he has worked with multiple brands and created original content and intellectual properties. He has been instrumental in marketing brands in different sectors through campaigns and creative content.
In 2015, Business of Ideas merged with Reliance JIO, which became a major investor in the company. Business of ideas came to be known as "Jio Studios", a marketing, content and creative wing of Reliance Jio.
- www.afaqs.com. "' The vision is to be what Mudra was to Reliance: Aditya Bhat, Head, Jio Studios'". afaqs.com.
- "Aditya Bhat - Event / Speaker Platform". Event / Speaker Platform. Retrieved 13 July 2017.
- www.buzzincontent.com. "'Brands should sit back and give a free hand to content creators: Aditya Bhat of Jio Studios'". buzzincontent.com.
- "Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan, Republic TV". Retrieved 13 April 2018.
- www.mtinews.in. "JIO STUDIOS DOES IT AGAIN AS IT HAS PUT TOGETHER THIS MASSIVE CAMPAIGN 'JIO DHAN DHANA DHAN' 2.O." mtinews.in.
- www.ETTelecom.com. "Mumbai Indians, Reliance Jio on top of IPL viewers' minds: Study - ET Telecom". ETTelecom.com. Retrieved 13 July 2017.
- "If this movie starring Sunny Leone, Alok Nath & Deepak Dobriyal doesnt make you quit smoking, nothing will". Retrieved 13 July 2017.
- "Ad Age Homepage - AdAge". www.adageindia.in. Retrieved 13 July 2017.
- "This Swachh Bharat Ad Starring Kangana Will Really Make You Think". The Quint. Retrieved 13 July 2017.
- "'People are very serious about marrying Rakhi'". Rediff. Retrieved 13 July 2017.