|Date of birth||31 January 1992|
|Place of birth||Fălticeni, Romania|
|Height||1.90 m (6 ft 3 in)|
|Playing position(s)||Centre back|
|2006–2007||Nicu Gane Fălticeni|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 14 August 2018|
In the summer of 2010 he moved to the recently formed Politehnica Iaşi in the Liga II alongside Andrei Hergheligiu. Playing in the second tier of Romanian football he had more chances to make an impact. He made his debut in senior football later that year.
In September 2011 he suffered a meniscus injury. He had to undergo surgery to repair it and was subsequently sidelined for the rest of the 2011–12 Liga II season. After he recovered from his injury, Avrămia made his Liga I debut in the 2012–13 Liga I season.
- Dinamo Brest
- Avramia: M-i s-a implinit un vis
- Profil Adrian Avramia Archived 27 September 2011 at the Wayback Machine
- Avramia rateaza tot turul
- Operatia lui Avramia a fost un succes
- "A. AVRĂMIA Profile at soccerway.com". soccerway.com. Retrieved 25 December 2012.
- ДВА РУМЫНСКИХ ФУТБОЛИСТА ПОПОЛНИЛИ СОСТАВ "ИРТЫША".. fcirtysh.kz (in Russian). FC Irtysh Pavlodar. 24 January 2018. Archived from the original on 24 January 2018. Retrieved 24 January 2018.
- ОФИЦИАЛЬНО: АВРАМИЯ ПОКИНУЛ "ИРТЫШ". fcirtysh.kz/ (in Russian). FC Irtysh Pavlodar. 26 July 2018. Archived from the original on 26 July 2018. Retrieved 26 July 2018.
- Foresta Suceava l-a transferat pe fundaşul Adrian Avrămia. crainou.ro (in Romanian)
- Profil pe UEFA.com