|Former names||Livestock Judging Pavilion|
|Architectural style||Mission Revival|
|Design and construction|
|Architect||Wyatt C. Hedrick|
|Architecture firm||Sanguinet, Staats, and Hedrick|
|Other designers||William Ward Watkin|
Livestock Judging Pavilion
|Part of||Texas Technological College Historic District (ID96000523)|
The Agricultural Pavilion (formerly known as the Livestock Judging Pavilion) is a contributing property to the Texas Technological College Historic District on the campus of Texas Tech University in Lubbock, Texas. The Agricultural Pavilion was one of the original buildings on campus and opened in 1926. It served as the home court for Texas Tech basketball teams until 1927 when the gymnasium was completed.
The Livestock Judging Pavilion was one of the first four structures Texas Tech built specifically for agricultural education.