|Assumed office |
29 June 2020
|Constituency||Nominated by the Taoiseach|
Ballinasloe, County Galway, Ireland
|Political party||Fine Gael|
|Alma mater||NUI Galway|
Dolan was an unsuccessful Fine Gael candidate in the 2020 general election for the Roscommon–Galway constituency. She was appointed to the Seanad in June 2020. Evelyn Francis Parsons was co-opted to Dolan's seat on Galway County Council following her nomination to the Seanad.
Born in Pollboy, Ballinasloe, Dolan attended Scoil Mhuire and NUI Galway and received a postgraduate diploma in Applied Languages for Business. Dolan worked in Dublin for Enterprise Ireland and Science Foundation Ireland, supporting Irish businesses and funding excellence in research.
- "Aisling Dolan". aislingdolan.
- "Aisling Dolan". Oireachtas Members Database. Retrieved 7 July 2020.
- "Taoiseach Micheál Martin announces his 11 Seanad nominees". thejournal.ie. The Journal. Retrieved 27 June 2020.
- Tierney, Declan. "Fourth Count Ballinasloe LEA: Dolan the surprise package". connachttribune.ie.
- "Cllr Aisling Dolan". Fine Gael. Retrieved 27 June 2020.
- News, Shannonside (January 31, 2020). "GE20: Know your candidates for Roscommon-Galway".
|This article about a Fine Gael politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a member of Seanad Éireann is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|