Akash Singh (cricketer, born 2002)
|Born||26 April 2002|
Source: Cricinfo, 9 November 2019
Akash Singh (born 26 April 2002) is an Indian cricketer. He made his Twenty20 debut on 9 November 2019, for Rajasthan in the 2019–20 Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy. Prior to his Twenty20 debut, he represented the India under-19 cricket team in the 2019 ACC Under-19 Asia Cup in September 2019, playing in three matches during the tournament. He was also called up to the India B cricket team for the U19 Challenger Cup. In December 2019, he was named in India's squad for the 2020 Under-19 Cricket World Cup. In the 2020 IPL auction, he was bought by the Rajasthan Royals ahead of the 2020 Indian Premier League.
- "Akash Singh". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 8 November 2019.
- "Group B, Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy at Thumba, Nov 9 2019". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 9 November 2019.
- "Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy: Tanveer grabs four wickets as Rajasthan drub Manipur". Times of India. Retrieved 9 November 2019.
- "U-19 Asia Cup 2019: India thrash Pakistan by 60 runs". India Today. Retrieved 9 November 2019.
- "Records / Asian Cricket Council Under-19s Asia Cup, 2019: India Under-19s". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 9 November 2019.
- "Indian teams for U19 Challenger Cup announced". Hindustan Times. Retrieved 9 November 2019.
- "Four-time champion India announce U19 Cricket World Cup squad". Board of Control for Cricket in India. Retrieved 2 December 2019.
- "IPL auction analysis: Do the eight teams have their best XIs in place?". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 20 December 2019.
|This biographical article related to an Indian cricket person born in the 2000s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|