|Date of birth||14 May 1987|
|Place of birth||Minsk, Belarusian SSR|
|Height||1.82 m (5 ft 11 1⁄2 in)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 31 December 2019|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 15 October 2018
Alyaksey Ryas or Alexei Manuelevich Rios (Belarusian: Аляксей Рыас; Russian: Алексей Мануэлевич Риос; born 14 May 1987) is a Belarusian professional footballer of partly Peruvian and Spanish descent currently playing for Dinamo Minsk.
Having started his career at Dinamo Minsk Rios joined FC Shakhtyor Soligorsk in 2005 at the age of 17. At Soligorsk he debuted in the Belarusian Premier League in 2007 where he played for eight years before joining FC BATE Borisov for the 2015 season.
- Belarusian Premier League champion: 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Belarusian Cup winner: 2014–15
- Belarusian Super Cup winner: 2015, 2016, 2017
- Scores and results list Belarus' goal tally first.
|1.||7 October 2016||De Kuip, Rotterdam, Netherlands||Netherlands||1–2||1–4||2018 FIFA World Cup qualifier|
- "Alexei Ríos marcó su primer tanto en la goleada del Bate Borisov por el fútbol bielorruso" [Alexei Ríos scored his first goal in Bate Borisov's walkthrough victory]. Libero (Peru) (in Spanish). 22 August 2015. Retrieved 4 November 2015.
- Goals.by покопался в родословной Алексея Риоса — самого загадочного футболиста Беларуси. saligorsk.org. 18 January 2012
- "Rios Alexei". BATE Borisov. Retrieved 4 November 2015.
- "Bate Borisov: peruano Alexei Ríos fichó por equipo de la Champions League" [Bate Borisov: Peruvian Alexei Ríos joined Champions League club]. Depor (in Spanish). 4 December 2014. Archived from the original on 28 June 2015. Retrieved 4 November 2015.
- "Aleksey Rios". Worldfootball. Retrieved 4 November 2015.
- "ПРОТОКОЛ МАТЧА - Норвегия 0:1 Беларусь" [Report for the Norway - Belarus (0:1) match]. football.by (in Russian). 31 August 2016. Retrieved 2 September 2016.
|This biographical article related to a football midfielder from Belarus is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|