|Date of birth||25 May 1906|
|Place of birth||Livorno, Italy|
|Date of death||16 October 1976(aged 70)|
|Place of death||Milan, Italy|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only|
Alfredo Pitto (Italian pronunciation: [alˈfreːdo ˈpitto]; 25 May 1906 – 16 October 1976) was an Italian footballer who played as a midfielder. He competed in the 1928 Summer Olympics, winning a bronze medal in the tournament.
Pitto played for several Italian clubs throughout his career, winning the 1928–29 Divisione Nazionale title with Bologna.
Pitto was a member of the Italy national football team that won the bronze medal in the 1928 Summer Olympics football tournament; he also won two editions of the Central European International Cup with Italy (1927–30 and 1933–35).
- "Alfredo Pitto at databaseOlympics.com". Archived from the original on 2007-02-10. Retrieved 2008-02-16.
- Alfredo Pitto at Olympics at Sports-Reference.com (archived)
- Alfredo Pitto at the International Olympic Committee
- Alfredo Pitto at the Comitato Olimpico Nazionale Italiano (in Italian) (in English)
- Alfredo Pitto at National-Football-Teams.com
|This biographical article related to association football in Italy, about a midfielder born in the 1900s, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an Italian Olympic medalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|