|Algerian Embassy, Kuala Lumpur||Malaysian Embassy, Algiers|
|Ambassador Nasreddine Rimouche||Ambassador Mohd Tarid Sufian|
Algeria–Malaysia relations (Arabic: العلاقات الجزائرية الماليزية alealaqat aljazayiriat almalizia; French: Relations entre l'Algérie et la Malaisie; Malay: Hubungan Algeria–Malaysia; Jawi: هوبوڠن الجزائر–مليسيا) refers to bilateral foreign relations between Algeria and Malaysia. Algeria has an embassy in Kuala Lumpur, and Malaysia has an embassy in Algiers.
The Algerian embassy in Malaysia was opened in 1993 with the Algerian President Abdelaziz Bouteflika visiting Malaysia twice in 2003, for the NAM and OIC Summits. Malaysian Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad reciprocated the visit in the same year, during which several agreements were signed concerning bilateral trade, information and communication technology as well as co-operation between the Algeria Press Service and Bernama news agency.
In 2002, Algeria's exports to Malaysia were worth around $2.5 million, while Malaysia's exports to Algeria reached $113.6 million. Malaysian investors are encouraged by the Algerian government to invest as the country is undergoing rapid infrastructure and industrial development. Algeria also invited Malaysian firms for development and one of the main Malaysian oil companies, Petronas, for an oil exploration project. Algeria's main exports to Malaysia include crude fertiliser and minerals, chemicals and chemical products while Malaysia's main exports to Algeria are palm oil, chemicals, chemical products, vegetable oil, wooden products, textiles and clothing.
- "Algerian Embassy". Embassy of Algeria, Kuala Lumpur. Archived from the original on 31 January 2018. Retrieved 31 January 2018.
- "Official Website of Embassy of Malaysia, Algiers". Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Malaysia. Retrieved 2 February 2014.
- "Algeria–Malaysia Relations". Embassy of Algeria, Kuala Lumpur. Archived from the original on 31 January 2018. Retrieved 31 January 2018.
- Mahathir Mohamad (12 August 2003). "The Malaysia - Algeria Business Dialogue". Prime Minister's Office. Retrieved 2 February 2014.
- "M'sian investors encouraged to invest in Algeria, says Mukhriz". Bernama. The Borneo Post. 6 May 2011. Retrieved 2 February 2014.
- "Big opportunities for Malaysian firms in Algeria's development". MSME News Network. 29 November 2012. Archived from the original on 24 May 2015. Retrieved 2 February 2014.
- "Algeria offers Petronas to bid for oil exploration project". Bernama. ABN News. 1 July 2013. Archived from the original on 20 February 2014. Retrieved 2 February 2014.
- "Algeria invites Petronas bid". Bernama. Mole.my. 1 July 2013. Archived from the original on 19 February 2014. Retrieved 2 February 2014.