America's Next Top Model (season 11)
Some of this article's listed sources may not be reliable. (May 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|America's Next Top Model|
|No. of contestants||14|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of episodes||13|
|Original network||The CW|
|Original release||September 3 –|
November 19, 2008
The prizes for this cycle were:
- A modeling contract with Elite Model Management.
- A fashion spread and cover in Seventeen.
- A US$100,000 contract with CoverGirl cosmetics.
Approximately the first half of the competition took place in Los Angeles, moving the show back from New York City where it was held last season. The international destination for the final episodes of the cycle was Amsterdam, the Netherlands. The promotional song was "When I Grow Up" by the Pussycat Dolls.
Starting from this cycle, the contestant called first in judging every week would have her picture (or commercial) displayed as digital art in the models' house for the rest of the week. The CoverGirl of the Week contest was replaced by a new segment called Top Models in Action, focusing on former alums post-show careers.
The show featured fourteen contestants, similar to cycles 3, 4 and 10. The winner of this cycle, similar to the past four cycles, won management and representation by Elite Model Management, a $100,000 contract with CoverGirl cosmetics (including a billboard in Times Square and ads in Walmart), and the cover and six-page fashion spread in Seventeen. This season averaged 4.43 million viewers.
This cycle included a first for the series – having a transgender contestant named Isis King participate and qualify for the final fourteen. The inclusion has been noted as an "unprecedented opportunity" by Neil Giuliano, president of GLAAD, a national LGBT media advocacy group.
(ages stated are at start of contest)
|Brittney "ShaRaun" Brown||18||Chicago, Illinois||Episode 2||14|
|Nikeysha Clarke||19||Bronx, New York||Episode 3||13|
|Brittany Rubalcaba||19||Henderson, Nevada||Episode 4||12|
|Hannah White||18||Fairbanks, Alaska||Episode 5||11|
|Isis King||22||Prince George's County, Maryland||10|
|Clark Gilmer||19||Pawleys Island, South Carolina||Episode 6||9|
|Lauren Brie Harding||20||Charlottesville, Virginia||Episode 7||8|
|Joslyn Pennywell||23||Lucky, Louisiana||Episode 9||7|
|Sheena Sakai||21||Harlem, New York||Episode 10||6|
|Elina Ivanova||18||Seattle, Washington||Episode 11||5|
|Marjorie Conrad||19||San Francisco, California||Episode 12||4|
|Analeigh Tipton||19||Sacramento, California||Episode 13||3|
|Samantha Potter||18||Woodland Hills, California||2|
|Brittany "McKey" Sullivan||19||Lake Forest, Illinois||1|
|Title||Original air date|
|123||1||"The Notorious Fierce Fourteen"||September 3, 2008|
|The 33 semifinalists were driven to San Fernando Valley, where they met Jay Manuel "Alpha J" and J. Alexander "Beta J" at the fictitious "Top Model Institute of Technology." Inside, they went through a series of reviews and catwalk analysis. Later, Tyra Banks "Tyra Bot" met the contestants and individual interviews began. In between, Isis revealed she is a transwoman, leaving other semifinalists with mixed feelings. Surprising some of the other contestants, Joslyn confessed that she tried to audition for America's Next Top Model for over 30 times (revealed to be 33 on The Tyra Banks Show) and she left on the product on the commercial, and Analeigh revealed that she was sold to a Saudi Arabian prince by a human trafficking ring pretending to be an agency, but it was later resolved before any deals were made . Twenty of those vying continued and they took part in the first photo shoot – posing in metallic blue catsuits. After final deliberations, fourteen contestants were chosen.|
|124||2||"Top Model Inauguration"||September 3, 2008|
As the start of the episode, the three Brittanys changed their names. To avoid confusion, Brittney B became ShaRaun, Brittany S became McKey, and Brittany R remained with her own name. The notorious fierce fourteen finalists were driven to their homebase loft in Los Angeles, California. The contestants asked Isis questions regarding her gender transition, drawing both empathy and disdain. Clark and Hannah gossiped about Isis, calling her a he-she and saying that she had "no place in this competition." The next day, they visited Magic Castle, a private club for magicians, where judges Nigel Barker, Paulina Porizkova and the Jays conducted one-on-one interviews with the contestants. Isis impressed Nigel with her knowledge about how to flatter her face in certain light, while ShaRaun left the judges cold by constantly introducing herself in the show. The photo shoot theme was voting each portrayed with a political issue.
During the shoot, several of the other contestants, including Clark and ShaRaun, heckled Isis about being transgender, while McKey struggled until drawing inspiration from boxing moves, which Clark laughed at. During panel, McKey's picture received tremendous praise. Isis also shocking everyone in the show that she can bring a powerful photograph, while Marjorie, Joslyn and Elina also received unanimous praise for their photos. The judges were unimpressed with ShaRaun’s photo, her interview and her insincere personality. They were also put off by Nikeysha's verbosity. In the end, ShaRaun and Nikeysha were landed in the bottom two for Nikeysha constantly interrupting the judges & ShaRaun's arrogant personality. However, ShaRaun's swagger, yet lack of modeling potential cost her the competition.
|125||3||"The Ladder of Model Success"||September 10, 2008|
The contestants met posing coach Benny Ninja and contortionist Bree Robertson for a lesson on extreme posing inside fabric tubes. The following day, the posing challenge featured Tarina Tarantino jewelry and handbags. Many of the girls utilized awkward poses, and Sheena's inappropriately suggestive pose was criticized. Elina won the challenge, and received a handbag full of the featured jewelry for being the best, as well as the unaired prize to do some work with the brand. At the house, Isis was shown injecting hormones to aid in her gender transition which made her nauseous. Elina kissed Clark during a game of truth or dare. Tensions rose when Hannah – who had already made nasty comments about Isis – absent-mindedly pushed Isis for "crowding her" in the jacuzzi, even though she was surrounded by other girls, and was later confronted about it in a large discussion inside, and then again later on where some of the other girls accused of her discrimination towards Isis and towards the girls of darker skin.
The photo shoot challenged the models to hang from a rope ladder, with the images later digitally composited to photos of a hot air balloon. At judging, after first denying that she had surgery, Sheena admits she did have breast augmentation. Lauren Brie's photo was perceived as one of the best pictures in the history of the show and was Tyra's all-time favorite picture at the time. While most of the girls also impressed the judges, Brittany's photo was deemed average (but Tyra was convinced that she can earn a million dollars doing catalog modeling) and Analeigh was criticized for overthinking the shoot, which showed in her picture. Isis' plain appearance at the judging panel and uninspiring close-up photo landed her in the bottom two with Nikeysha, who was eliminated for an unsatisfactory photo, together with her overly-verbal personality and an admonishment for her very thin body and she continued to talk, even after getting eliminated, and was heard still talking as the credits rolled.
|126||4||"You're Beautiful, Now Change"||September 17, 2008|
Tyra joined the models over princess-themed pizza, after which she announced that makeovers would commence the following day. But in a twist, as she was about to announce their makeovers, an evil witch (Miss J) appeared and gave her an apple, which turned out to be 'poisonous' as Tyra then fainted. She was revived by 'Prince Couture' (Mr. Jay) but told the girls she could no longer remember their makeovers. The next day, all mirrors inside of the salon were covered, indicating that the girls will only see their new looks when they are completed. Most girls were satisfied, except Elina, who cried, expressing that her look did not fit the image she had of herself. Afterwards, the girls were taken to Walmart for a CoverGirl makeup challenge in which they had to record a 30-second mock commercial without a script. Hannah's commercial was deemed the best, earning her a featured spot on the CoverGirl website and a US$1,000 Walmart gift card. Back at the house Brittany and Joslyn talked about how much they loved their families and how much they missed them. Elina passed by and admitted that she never loved her mother, saying that she didn’t know how to be a mother and her not being able to express her emotions. She said that’s the best reason why she had been in control. Brittany then said that Elina was ungrateful and that she was using her mother which made Elina uncomfortable.
The girls took part in a Sports Illustrated-style photo shoot featuring Susan Holmes swimwear. As some added pressure to the situation, Holmes herself was present for the shoot, and Jay Manuel held back all critique and direction. At judging, Elina was praised for her edgy ambiguous look. Lauren Brie's photo loved a lot, especially Miss J and Clark was compared to Lauren Brie by Paulina, with them stating she was the complete opposite of Lauren Brie; Clark looked like a model in person, but her photos were lackluster and vice versa. Most girls received praise, but Isis, Analeigh, Hannah and Brittany struggled. Isis was once again criticized for her weak eye expression in her photo, though her pose received positive critique. Analeigh and Brittany landed in the bottom two; Analeigh for not utilizing her posing potential as a former ice skater, and Brittany for continuing to come across as too commercial and not exhibiting intensity in her photos. In the end, Brittany was eliminated.
|127||5||"Fierce Eyes"||September 24, 2008|
The girls got a runway lesson at a bowling alley from J. Alexander. The next day, they participated in a runway show for fashion designer Jeremy Scott. There were two twists. Firstly, the girls would be wearing see-through blindfolds, and secondly, one girl would be instantly eliminated following the challenge. Notable standouts on the runway included Joslyn, Analeigh, McKey, Isis, and Sheena, though most girls also excelled. Despite being instructed not to do so, Samantha pulled up her dress while posing on the runway. Joslyn's performance was deemed the best, winning her a photoshoot for Seventeen which she shared with Isis and Sheena. The least impressive girls were Hannah and Samantha, Hannah was eliminated due to her overall poor performance together with her terrible runaway walk.
This week's photoshoot took place in their own pool, with Nigel Barker photographing the girls. The girls were to pose with their faces partially underwater, with an emphasis on their eyes. While many received positive feedback, Elina and Joslyn struggled with the shoot, as did Isis, who was awkward in the pool because she felt uncomfortable wearing a swimsuit. At judging, Clark's huge improvement inspired everyone in the place, as she produced a super strong photo with very fierce eyes. Analeigh also very improving from the last week, finally using her ice skating ability to create a photo with strong, fierce eyes. Sheena's photo was deemed by Tyra as an "Asian warrior that is going to kill you", while Lauren Brie impressed for the third consecutive week. Despite having a strong photo, Samantha was strongly reprimanded by Jeremy Scott, because she was acting like a know-it-all and seemed to want to be the rockstar of the runway show, and she ended up in the bottom two along with Isis. In the end, Samantha was spared and Isis was eliminated, praising on her LGBT community.
|128||6||"Natural Beauty"||October 1, 2008|
The girls met Paulina Porizkova at an empty warehouse for a challenge teach, where they were taught how to make an oversized outfit that will fit them well and carry off the pose. After the lecture, each girl was assigned an outfit to improvise and fit themselves. Samantha was admonished over physically altering the dress’s look, while McKey's creativity won her the challenge and the reward of 50 extra frames at their next photo shoot. Back at the house, Marjorie's insecurities irritated some of the other girls. This week’s photo shoot had the girls portray disasters in California.
Most girls received praise for their photos, though Lauren Brie was cautioned not to rely on just being pretty. However, it was Clark and Joslyn's mediocre photos that landed them in the bottom two. The judges saw Joslyn as starting out at the top of the pack, but slowly falling, while Clark’s lackluster portfolio had the judges worried. In the end, Joslyn's bubbly personality saved her and Clark was ultimately sent home.
|129||7||"Fiercee Awards"||October 8, 2008|
The girls were driven to a photo studio where they met Tyra for a teach on how to create and improve on their "signature poses." While Lauren Brie disappointed by producing what Tyra deemed as pretty but "empty" photos, Marjorie’s high-fashion take on The Hunchback of Notre-Dame impressed Tyra – and won her the challenge. She chose Analeigh to share in her prize of diamond necklaces from Rafinity totaling US$12,000.
For this week's photo shoot, the girls were taken to the Orpheum Theatre in downtown Los Angeles to portray different award show mishaps inspired from Tyra’s Fiercee Awards on The Tyra Banks Show. Marjorie and Analeigh wowed Jay, while Elina had trouble letting go of her control and freeing her emotions. Marjorie's dramatic photo received unfavorably great praise, with her reward win earned her a very clear first call-out. Analeigh's photo yet again wowed the judges, as well as McKey and Elina. In the end, Lauren Brie and Sheena were placed in the bottom two – both for their flawed photos. The judges perceived Lauren Brie's personality as being washed out, while Sheena was criticized for her overt sexual appeal and her presence being a model. Sheena's personality won the judges over despite having a weaker portfolio. The judges had then to eliminate Lauren Brie in the competition.
|130||8||"Top Model 11 Confidential"||October 15, 2008|
This was the recap episode featuring some never-before-seen footage, including Samantha being left without a bed at the start of the competition, an argument between Elina and Sheena regarding animal rights and respect for others' beliefs, McKey cooking meals for the girls because she felt left out, Sheena losing her hair during her makeover, the girls admiring Nikeysha's talent for rapping, a night out at Red Pearl Kitchen in Hollywood, a bee attack (with McKey saving the bee after it is hairsprayed by Clark), and Hannah talking about her life in Alaska and "Alaska Pixie Dust."
|131||9||"Now You See Me, Now You Don't"||October 22, 2008|
The girls got a lesson from the Aswirl Twins on how to properly showcase a garment. This was immediately followed by a challenge in which the girls wore green bodysuits to mask their bodies via greenscreen, while modeling clothing for Petro Zillia, judged by Ann Shoket. While many were criticized, Elina was chosen as the winner, and got to shoot a holiday fashion spread for Seventeen along with Analeigh and Marjorie. When they returned, Elina and Sheena argued on whether it was hypocritical for Elina, an atheist, to appear in a holiday spread.
The following day, the girls met Cycle 10 winner Whitney Thompson for a CoverGirl commercial shoot. They were allotted five takes and got to read their lines from a teleprompter. While some excelled and others struggled, Joslyn was ill and had a particularly difficult time. At judging, Tyra challenged the girls to walk in wooden clogs, leading her to announce that they would be going abroad to Amsterdam, though one contestant would be eliminated first. Analeigh was praised highly, with Tyra stating that her commercial was the best ever in the show's history. Sheena was also praised for her personality in the commercial. However, Elina was once again lambasted for being too constrained. Conversely, Joslyn was told that she overacted, but overall, she was lauded for pulling through and doing the commercial despite being very ill. McKey was surprisingly criticized for having a mediocre performance (despite having previous strong photos). Though McKey had a bad commercial, Elina and Joslyn ended up as the bottom two. Tyra then noted that has Elina's composure and confidence while Joslyn possessed tenacity and determination. Both Sheena and Samantha were shown cheering for Joslyn. However, in a shocking elimination, though she was called a "survivor," Joslyn was axed for her declining performance, but was told that she could survive the modeling industry without winning the contest.
|132||10||"Planes, Trains and Automobiles"||October 29, 2008|
When the girls arrived in Schiphol Airport at Amsterdam, they were greeted by Holland's Next Top Model host Daphne Deckers. They were split into pairs to find their house through a series of tasks. Elina and Samantha were the quickest and earned 50 extra frames to share. The girls then went to the Red Light district for yet another challenge, this time posing as store-front models selling various designers' dresses. While Marjorie was singled out as the best girl, McKey and Samantha won the prize to appear in several runway shows in Amsterdam International Fashion Week because of their teamwork. For the photo shoot, the girls posed in 17th century couture gowns on a boat. McKey, Analeigh and Marjorie received positive comments, while Samantha used her extra frames to deliver better shots. Elina's focus made her ignore Jay at one point. At panel, McKey and Analeigh once again impressed the judges. Though Samantha was also appreciated for producing a stellar picture, her poor choice of clothing was criticized. Marjorie was also given a good critique, but her timid personality didn't sit well with Daphne. Elina again landed in the bottom two with Sheena; Sheena was criticized for her inconsistency and trouble controlling both her body and face together, while Elina was again chastised for her stiffness and uninspiring in-person look. However, deemed to have more potential, Elina was saved for the second time eliminating Sheena.
|133||11||"The Final Five"||November 5, 2008|
The final five went on go-sees. Marjorie became lost and frustrated causing her to not book either of the two designers she managed to see; Samantha was told she was too commercial but managed to book two out of four; Elina, because of her tattoos, only booked two out of the four she visited; McKey was booked by all four of her go-sees, but was disqualified from the challenge for being five minutes late. As a result, Analeigh won US$18,000 worth of designer clothes for booking all three of the three designers she saw. This time Tyra was the photographer and took two pictures of the girls – one with no makeup, and one with edgy and glamorous styling, with a warehouse background. Marjorie struggled on the first shoot, but excelled at the second. Elina was once again too controlling, while Samantha and McKey shone in both shoots. Analeigh was amazing in her glamour shot, but Tyra wasn't sure if she could pull off a washed face look. At panel, Samantha's photos were deemed the best and she was called first. Elina and Marjorie both landed in the bottom two because they stood in their own way (Marjorie's nerves and Elina's control), but with her third consecutive bottom two appearance, Elina was eliminated and Marjorie was given another chance.
|134||12||"Good Times and Windmills"||November 12, 2008|
The remaining four girls got a lesson from Paulina Porizkova on modeling with unusual props. They were then challenged to audition for a short commercial in which they kissed male model Mark Vanderloo. Marjorie was chosen as the winner, and received a US$10,000 shopping spree at G-Star which she shared evenly with Analeigh. That evening, the girls let loose when they invited their go-sees boatmen from the previous episode to the house. As Marjorie was the only girl in the house who drank alcohol, she ended up getting drunk and eventually Analeigh had to look after her.
The photo shoot was set in the Dutch Countryside, with windmills as the backdrop accompanied by dramatic hair and makeup. Analeigh and McKey excelled once again while Samantha and Marjorie struggled. At judging, Samantha was again criticized for her unprofessional appearance and for having a bad film overall despite producing a good photo. Analeigh won best photo, with editor-in-chief of Seventeen Magazine, Ann Shoket, describing her as “a girl to be reckoned with”. Despite a stellar portfolio, Marjorie was admonished for having lost her appeal in her attempt to act more aloof, which sent her home.
|135||13||"America's Next Top Model is..."||November 19, 2008|
The final three have their CoverGirl commercials would be the next day. When they arrived, the girls found out that the commercials would be shot on a boat traveling through Amsterdam, and that they would each have to deliver a "scene-stealing kiss" with Dutch male model Timothy Dingeman at the end of the commercial. Samantha's commercial lacked energy while Analeigh went blank and had to be fed the lines. McKey produced a stunning commercial, improving immensely from her first commercial performance. Afterwards, all the girls shot their CoverGirl print ads. At panel, McKey received unanimous praise for both her commercial and photo, Analeigh and Samantha landed in the bottom two and Analeigh was sent home.
Samantha and McKey joined cycle 10 winner Whitney Thompson and Holland's Next Top Model cycle 4 winner Ananda Marchildon and runner-up Yvette Broch, at a long, whimsical, fairy tale-themed fashion show. Both girls showed consistent walks, although both were critiqued that they were not as strong as they could have been. During deliberation, the judges recognized that both girls had stunning portfolios, and had greatly improved as models from their first shoot. McKey's photogenic look, edginess, diversity and strut were acknowledged as well as Samantha having commercial appeal while simultaneously delivering high fashion photos. McKey was crowned as the eleventh winner of America's Next Top Model.
|11||Lauren Brie||Lauren Brie||Analeigh||Analeigh||Hannah|
- The contestant won the challenge
- The contestant won the challenge twice
- The contestant won the challenge and was eliminated
- The contestant was eliminated
- The contestant was eliminated outside of judging panel
- The contestant won the competition
|2||Nikeysha & Sharaun||Sharaun|
|3||Isis & Nikeysha||Nikeysha|
|4||Analeigh & Brittany||Brittany|
|5||Isis & Samantha||Isis|
|6||Clark & Joslyn||Clark|
|7||Lauren Brie & Sheena||Lauren Brie|
|9||Elina & Joslyn||Joslyn|
|10||Elina & Sheena||Sheena|
|11||Elina & Marjorie||Elina|
|12||Marjorie & Samantha||Marjorie|
|13||Analeigh & Samantha||Analeigh|
|McKey & Samantha||Samantha|
- The contestant was eliminated after their first time in the bottom two
- The contestant was eliminated after their second time in the bottom two
- The contestant was eliminated after their third time in the bottom two
- The contestant was eliminated in the final judging and placed as the runner-up
Average call-out order
Casting call-out order and final two are not included.
Photo shoot guide
- Episode 1 photo shoot: Wearing blue metallic catsuit (casting)
- Episode 2 photo shoot: Voter promotion campaign
- Episode 3 photo shoot: Hanging on a rope ladder from a hot air balloon
- Episode 4 photo shoot: Swimsuits in Malibu shot by Russell James
- Episode 5 photo shoot: Fierce eyes above water
- Episode 6 photo shoot: Mod style embodying natural disasters
- Episode 7 photo shoot: Red carpet and award show scenarios
- Episode 9 commercial: CoverGirl Eye Enhancers Blast collection eyeshadow ad
- Episode 10 photo shoot: 17th Century pirates on a Dutch clipper ship
- Episode 11 photo shoots: (2 Shots) Simplistic; Dramatic B&W shots in a warehouse
- Episode 12 photo shoot: Windmill couture
- Episode 13 photo shoots & Commercial: CoverGirl WetSlicks Amaze Mint Lipgloss print ad & commercial; Seventeen Magazine covers
- Brittany - Long straight black weave
- Hannah - Dark brown bob with bangs
- Isis - Long wavy extensions
- Clark - Dyed chocolate brown
- Lauren Brie - Dyed platinum blonde
- Joslyn - Long curly weave
- Sheena - Dyed brown with blonde highlights
- Elina - Curly red weave
- Marjorie - Dyed light brown
- Analeigh - Blown-out long blonde layers
- Samantha - Cut short and dyed platinum blonde
- McKey - Black pixie cut
Post-Top Model careers
This article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
- Sharaun Brown signed with Elite Model Management in Chicago and LA.
- Nikeysha Clarke is still searching for an agency.
- Marjorie Conrad signed with Look Model Agency in San Francisco and was featured in the American Apparel Daily Update and opened a Marciano Fashion Show. In April 2014, she was working on her directorial debut "Chemical Cut" and launched a funding campaign on the website Kickstarter.
- Clark Gilmer competed for Miss South Carolina USA earning her a spot in the top 10. She is a full-time professional model living in Los Angeles with boyfriend Kenny Florian. She appears on Enrique Iglesias music video "Tonight (I'm lovein' You)" and Taylor Swift music video "Mean. She has appeared in Bravo's The Millionaire Matchmaker as a date for one of the millionaire bachelors." She also made two appearances on the hit TV show How I Met Your Mother, one in 2010 and the other one in 2011 as Barney Stinson's date.
- Lauren Brie signed with Major Model in New York, MGMT First in New York, Muse Management in New York, L.A. Models, Nova Models in New Zealand and signed with Priscilla's Model Management in Sydney, Australia under the name "Brie."
- Elina Ivanova has signed with TCM Models & Talent in Seattle and Vision Models in Los Angeles since 2013 and then signed with Elite Model Management in LA .
- Isis King successfully underwent gender reassignment surgery; she had done test shots which were featured in The Tyra Banks Show together with her surgery. She also appeared on America's Next Top Model, Cycle 17, the first all-star edition of the show. In 2012, she became American Apparel's first openly transgender model.
- Joslyn Pennywell has done some test shoots and now lives in Los Angeles. She has modeled for Reset Couture and appeared in a commercial. She walked at the Runway On Fire Fashion Show and Trendsetters fashion show. She also appeared in BET's The Family Crews and Bravo's The Millionaire Matchmaker as a date for one of the millionaire bachelors.
- Samantha Potter signed with L.A. Models and has walked for designers Individuals by AMFI, EиD by Eva and Delia, Ready to Fish by Ilja Visser and Addy van de Krommenacker at Amsterdam International Fashion Week 2009 as part her prize in episode 10. She also appeared as one of the "Top Models in Action" in Cycle 12. In 2008, she appeared in The Big Bang Theory in the episode "The Panty Piñata Polarization", along with contestant Analeigh Tipton, but her role was a non-speaking one. Potter also appeared in gospel artists Mary Mary's music video for God In Me.
- Sheena Sakai signed with Model Management Group and Roman Personal Management. She has also modeled for 1800whoopass, appeared in a Trojan condoms commercial and walked in BET's Rip the Runway 2009. as well as She by Sheree SS 2010. Sakai also appeared on America's Next Top Model, Cycle 17, the first all-star edition of the show.
- Brittany Rubalcaba left the modelling industry to further her education.
- McKey Sullivan collected all of her prizes and signed with Elite Model Management in Chicago. She was featured in the December 2008 issue of In Touch Weekly. She appeared on the cover and had a spread in the February 2009 issue of Seventeen magazine as part of her ANTM prize package. She also has been on the cover of Forest & Bluff Magazine, January 2009 issue and Nylon Magazine, March 2009. She has recently[when?] been featured on Yahoo Style with Whitney Thompson. She had the cover and a spread in Chicago Scene, June 2009, as well as various advertisements for Forever 21, Rendezvous, Myer, Crabtree and Evelyn and Sass and Bide. She also appeared on the September 2009 issue of Marie Claire modelling Oroton, Fendi and Miu Miu handbags and purses. Sullivan was featured on the Cover Fall 2009 cover and interior fashion spread of Vogue knitting magazine. She walked for EиD by Eva and Delia, Mada van Gaans, Ready to Fish by Ilja Visser and Addy van den Krommenacker at Amsterdam International Fashion Week 2009 as part her prize in episode 10. McKey also walked for G-Star at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Fall 2009. She walked in Trinidad and Tobago Fashion Week 2009 for Heather Jones Designs Limited. She appeared in Dutch Avantgarde with Samantha Potter. She also appeared on the runway for Mr. Jay's clothing line called "attitude" along with cycle 12 contestant with Aminat Ayinde. During her My Life as a CoverGirl commercials, it was revealed that she had been working with the Make-A-Wish Foundation. She was named one of People magazine's Most Beautiful People of 2009. She was also named the 44th sexiest woman of 2008 by BuddyTv.
- Analeigh Tipton signed with Abrams Artists Agency, in both the commercial and theatrical divisions and Ford Models in Los Angeles. She has appeared in campaigns for Forever 21, and Guess. She made her acting breakout starring as Jessica in the movie Crazy, Stupid, Love. Her acting has also booked her modeling campaigns for Teen Vogue, Maxim, Details, and Nylon. She starred in an American zombie romantic film Warm Bodies based on Isaac Marion's popular novel of the same name which was released on February 1, 2013. In 2014, she was one of the leads in the ABC television series Manhattan Love Story before it was canceled due to low ratings.
- Hannah White has taken test shots and is now signed with Nous Model Management.
- In episode 1, the pool of 33 girls was reduced to 14. This call-out order does not reflect their performances that week.
- At the start of episode 2, the Brittanys were changed to avoid confusion. Brittney B became Sharaun, Brittany S became McKey and Brittany R retained her name, thus dropping the "R" surname.
- In episode 5, Hannah was eliminated outside of judging panel after being deemed the worst performer in a runway challenge.
- "America’s Next Top Model" Cycle 11 Promo Photo Archived July 8, 2012, at the Wayback Machine. August 4, 2008.
- Cycle 11 episode 4 & 13
- "ABC Medianet". ABC Medianet. May 19, 2009. Archived from the original on January 31, 2010. Retrieved March 8, 2011.
- "EXCLUSIVE: Transgender Contestant to Compete on Top Model". Us Weekly. August 13, 2008. Archived from the original on August 22, 2008. Retrieved August 13, 2008.
- "America's Next Top Model – Model Hub". August 31, 2008. Archived from the original on August 31, 2008. Retrieved April 21, 2016.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on March 14, 2016. Retrieved March 22, 2009.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Reality TV Games – View Single Post – Marjorie Conrad". Rtvgames.com. February 27, 2009. Retrieved March 8, 2011.
- "Clark Gilmer".
- "LA MODELS".
- "Lauren Brie – Muse Models".
- "topmodel: Elina Ivanova- Signed". Community.livejournal.com. Archived from the original on January 22, 2009. Retrieved March 8, 2011.
- "Vision Models". Archived from the original on July 14, 2009.
- "Isis King – The Tyra Banks Show Part 1". YouTube. Retrieved March 8, 2011.
- Ward, Kate (May 12, 2011). "'Top Model All-Stars' cast reported: Lisa D'Amato, Isis King in; Jade out". Entertainment Weekly. Archived from the original on June 24, 2011. Retrieved May 15, 2011.
- Burra, Kevin (June 8, 2012). "American Apparel Features Isis King, Transgender Model, In New GLAAD Pride 2012 Partnership". Huffingtonpost.com. Retrieved March 3, 2013.
- "Reality TV Games – View Single Post – Joslyn Pennywell". Rtvgames.com. February 27, 2009. Retrieved March 8, 2011.
- "Reality TV Games – View Single Post – Joslyn Pennywell". Rtvgames.com. April 21, 2009. Retrieved March 8, 2011.
- "Reality TV Games – View Single Post – Joslyn Pennywell". Rtvgames.com. Retrieved March 8, 2011.
- "WordPress.com". Archived from the original on February 5, 2009.
- "Breaking Entertainment and Celebrity News – Entertainment Tonight".
- MARYMARYVEVO (October 2, 2009). "Mary Mary – God in Me" – via YouTube.
- "Model Management Group". Archived from the original on February 1, 2009.
- "Sheena Satana – All ANTM".
- "BET's Rip the Runway 2009".
- "Reality TV Games – View Single Post – Sheena Sakai". Rtvgames.com. September 14, 2009. Retrieved March 8, 2011.
- "This Season's Hottest Holiday Dresses". In Touch Weekly: 65. December 6, 2008.
- "Print Work at all-antm.net".
- Davenport, Misha (November 21, 2008). "Chicago's Success Model". Chicago Sun-Times.[dead link]
- "Health – Yahoo Beauty".
- "Chicago Scene". Archived from the original on January 29, 2012.
- "Welcome". Vogue Knitting. Retrieved December 21, 2010.
- "Style.com – Shop Luxury Fashion Online". Archived from the original on June 6, 2011.
- Heather Jones Designs Limited[permanent dead link]
- "Print Work – Cycle Eleven Group – All ANTM".
- "Applegate, Pattinson & First Lady Michelle Obama Among People's 'Most Beautiful'".
- BuddyTV. "BuddyTV Slideshow | TV's 50 Sexiest Women of 2008". Buddytv.com. Retrieved December 21, 2010.
- "Analeigh Tipton Portfolio for Ford Models". April 2, 2010.
- "Analeigh Tipton, NYFA's Next Top Model – New York Film Academy Blog". February 16, 2009. Archived from the original on February 21, 2009. Retrieved February 27, 2009.
- "Analeigh – Ford Models". Archived from the original on July 16, 2009.
- "Analeigh Tipton".
- "Dave Franco, Analeigh Tipton, and Cory Hardrict to Join Zombie Film WARM BODIES". September 9, 2011.
- "Watch Manhattan Love Story TV Show - ABC.com".