|Full name||Ander Vitoria Aguirre|
|Date of birth||22 January 1990|
|Place of birth||Igorre, Spain|
|Height||1.79 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|2010–2011||→ Lemona (loan)||23||(3)|
|2011–2012||→ Amorebieta (loan)||27||(3)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 12 September 2020|
Born in Igorre, Biscay, Basque Country, Vitoria joined Athletic Bilbao's Lezama in 2000, aged ten. He made his senior debut with the farm team in 2007, in Tercera División, and subsequently served two loan stints at Segunda División B sides SD Lemona and SD Amorebieta.
Vitoria continued to appear in the third division in the following years, representing SD Leioa, Burgos CF,  Barakaldo CF and UD Logroñés. He helped the latter in their first-ever promotion to Segunda División in 2020, scoring ten goals in 28 appearances (play-offs included).
- "Ander Vitoria, quadribarrat per una temporada" [Ander Vitoria, quadribarrat for one season] (in Catalan). UE Sant Andreu. 16 July 2013. Retrieved 12 September 2020.
- "Ander Vitoria escribe en oro las páginas del Leioa" [Ander Vitoria writes in gold in Leioa's pages] (in Spanish). Vavel. 4 September 2014. Retrieved 12 September 2020.
- "Ander Vitoria, pólvora para el Burgos CF" [Ander Vitoria, firepower for Burgos CF] (in Spanish). Burgos Conecta. 8 July 2015. Retrieved 12 September 2020.
- "Ander Vitoria firma con el Barakaldo C.F." [Ander Vitoria signs for Barakaldo C.F.] (in Spanish). Barakaldo CF. 5 July 2016. Retrieved 12 September 2020.
- "El delantero Ander Vitoria, nuevo jugador de la Unión Deportiva Logroñés" [Forward Ander Vitoria, new player of Unión Deportiva Logroñés] (in Spanish). UD Logroñés. 6 July 2018. Retrieved 12 September 2020.
- "Djurdjevic rompe el orden" [Djurdjevic breaks it down] (in Spanish). Marca. 12 September 2020. Retrieved 12 September 2020.