Cipressa in 2015
|Born||14 December 1963|
|Height||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
Andrea Cipressa (born 14 December 1963) is an Italian fencer. He won a gold medal in the team foil event at the 1984 Summer Olympics. He is now director of foil for the Italian Fencing Federation. His daughter, Erica Cipressa, is also a foil fencer. He is the Commissario tecnico of the Italy national fencing team.
- "Andrea Cipressa". databaseOlympics.com. Archived from the original on 19 October 2012. Retrieved 8 May 2011.
- Evans, Hilary; Gjerde, Arild; Heijmans, Jeroen; Mallon, Bill; et al. "Andrea Cipressa". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Archived from the original on 18 April 2020. Retrieved 8 May 2011.
- "Da Cuomo a Cipressa, tanti figli d'arte". ansa.it. 6 July 2019.
- "IL CT ANDREA CIPRESSA - Federazione Italiana Scherma". federscherma.it. 6 July 2019.
- Andrea Cipressa at the International Olympic Committee
- Andrea Cipressa at the Comitato Olimpico Nazionale Italiano (in Italian) (in English)
|This article about a fencing Olympic medalist of Italy is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|