Andrea Marcucci (footballer)
|Date of birth||7 February 1999|
|Place of birth||Rome, Italy|
|Height||1.73 m (5 ft 8 in)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 22 February 2020|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 27 March 2019
He made his debut for Roma's senior squad on 11 July 2017 in a pre-season friendly against Pinzolo Van Rendena.
He was first called up to represent his country with the Under-15 squad in March 2014 and subsequently represented Italy at every age level up to Under-20 team.
He played in the 2018 UEFA European Under-19 Championship, where Italy was the runners-up to Portugal. He provided the assist in extra time in the final to Gianluca Scamacca's equalizing goal, but Portugal scored again later to win the game 4–3.
- "Roma v Apoel game report". UEFA. 19 October 2016.
- "RECAP: ROMA RUN OUT COMFORTABLE WINNERS IN FIRST PRE-SEASON GAME". Roma. 11 July 2017.
- "Roma v Benevento game report". ESPN. 11 February 2018.
- "Roma v Genoa game report". ESPN. 16 December 2018.
- "Dalla Roma arriva Marcucci" (in Italian). Foggia. 31 January 2019. Archived from the original on 3 February 2019. Retrieved 12 March 2019.
- "Foggia v Cosenza game report by Soccerway". Soccerway. 1 March 2019.
- "UFFICIALE: MARCUCCI E' UN NUOVO CALCIATORE DELL'IMOLESE" (Press release) (in Italian). Imolese. 24 July 2019.
- "ANDREA MARCUCCI È UN CALCIATORE AMARANTO" (Press release) (in Italian). Reggina. 5 October 2020.
- "Marcucci profile by FIGC" (in Italian). Italian Football Federation. Retrieved 12 March 2019.
- "Italy U17 v Serbia U17 game report". UEFA. 6 May 2016.
- "Italy U19 v Portugal U19 game report". UEFA. 29 July 2018.
- Andrea Marcucci at Soccerway
|This biographical article related to association football in Italy, about a midfielder born in the 1990s, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|