Anna M. Kross Center
The Anna M. Kross Center (AMKC), also known as the C-95 is a jail on Riker's Island used to hold male inmates for the New York City Department of Corrections.
AMKC was completed in 1978, and was initially known as C-95. It is located on 18-18 Hazen Street, East Elmhurst, NY.  AMKC is spread over 40 acres of land.  It was named for former NY Corrections Commissioner Anna M. Kross,  AMKC is the largest jail on Riker's Island. 
- "Correction Facilities". www1.nyc.gov.
- "DOC Facility Addresses". www1.nyc.gov.
- "Foreword of Anna M. Kross' Report on 12 years as NYC Correction Commissioner -- 1 of 4". www.correctionhistory.org.
- "This is Rikers". The Marshall Project. June 29, 2015.
- "Anna M. Kross Center | Correction Officers' Benevolent Association, Inc". www.cobanyc.org.
- "NYC DOC - Rikers Island - Anna M. Kross Center (AMKC)".
|This article about a United States prison is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a New York City building or structure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|