|Full name||Arameisk-Syrianska Idrottsförening|
|Founded||1980 as Arameiska-Syrianska KIF|
|Ground||Brunna IP, |
|League||Division 2 Södra Svealand|
|2019||Division 2 Södra Svealand, 11th|
Arameisk-Syrianska IF is a Swedish based football club in Botkyrka, a suburb of Stockholm. The club was formed as Arameiska-Syrianska KIF by Syriacs (Arameans) in 1980 and has advanced through the league system, currently (2017) playing in the third highest Swedish league, Division 1. In 2008, the club used the name Syrianska Botkyrka IF after having concluded a cooperation with Botkyrka municipality in early 2008. The club has previously been called Arameiska-Syrianska KIF and Syrianska Botkyrka IF, but is now known as Arameisk-Syrianska IF.
Season to season
* League restructuring in 2006 resulted in a new division being created at Tier 3 and subsequent divisions dropping a level. 
- As of 4 April 2018
Note: Flags indicate national team as defined under FIFA eligibility rules. Players may hold more than one non-FIFA nationality.
In recent seasons Arameiska-Syrianska IF have had the following average attendances:
* Attendances are provided in the Publikliga sections of the Svenska Fotbollförbundet website.  |}
- "Summary - Division 1 - Sweden - Results, fixtures, tables and news - Soccerway". int.soccerway.com. Retrieved 6 January 2019.
- "GAIS – Lagfacta – Arameiska-Syrianska KIF". Archived from the original on 11 March 2012. Retrieved 2 September 2010.
- "Truppen". Arameisk Syrianska IF. Retrieved 23 April 2018.
- "Kontaktuppgifter och tävlingar – Svenska Fotbollförbundet – svenskfotboll.se". Archived from the original on 9 June 2009. Retrieved 9 December 2010.
|This article about a Swedish football club is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|