Arizona Soccer Association
|Type||Nonprofit youth sports organization|
|Industry||Youth sports (soccer)|
|Headquarters||Phoenix, Arizona, United States|
|Products||Seasonal youth soccer programs|
|Website||Official web site|
The Arizona Soccer Association (ASA), also known as the Arizona Youth Soccer Association (AYSA), is a nonprofit organization which was founded in 1974. The organization’s goals are to promote the physical, mental and emotional growth and development of the youth of Arizona through soccer. The ASA/AYSA is a member of the United States Youth Soccer Association and the United States Soccer Federation. They are also associated with Phoenix Rising FC Youth Soccer Club, which was formed when Scottsdale Soccer, the Blackhawks and the Phoenix Rising FC Charities merged in May 2018.
The organization is partially supported by fund-raising events.
- "Organization Profile: Arizona Youth Soccer Association". HandsOn Greater Phoenix. Retrieved 10 June 2018.
- "US Youth Soccer". United States Youth Soccer Association. Retrieved 10 June 2018.
- "Forms and Documents". scottsdalesoccer.com. Retrieved 10 June 2018.
- "Phoenix Rising FC Charities Join Forces With Scottsdale Soccer and the Blackhawks to Create Phoenix Rising FC Youth Soccer Clubs". Phoenix Rising FC. 7 May 2018. Retrieved 10 June 2018.
- "McDonald's hosting fundraising event for Arizona Youth Soccer Association". East Valley Tribune. 30 April 2014. Retrieved 10 June 2018.
- Webb, Chris. "Sponsorship of AYSA". AZyouthsoccer.org. Retrieved 13 March 2019.