Armenian Chess Championship
This is a list of all the winners of the Armenian Chess Championship. The first championship was played in 1934, when Armenia was a part of the Transcaucasian SFSR. Championships were held sporadically in the Armenian SSR until 1945, when they became contested every year; this has continued today in independent Armenia. The tournament has usually been held as a round robin of the country's top players.
- "Armchess - ALL CHAMPIONS OF ARMENIA". 2012-01-20. Archived from the original on 2012-01-20. Retrieved 2020-05-12.
- "Armenian Chess Championships 2013". FIDE. 2013-01-25. Retrieved 18 January 2014.
- "Tigran Kotanjian wins Armenia's Chess Championship". Aysor.am. 2014-01-21. Retrieved 21 January 2014.
- Maria Kursova wins Armenian Women’s Chess Championship 2012
- Anna Hairapetian - Armenian Woman Champion 2013 Archived February 1, 2014, at the Wayback Machine
- Shushanna Sargsyan becomes Armenia's Chess Champion 2014