|Traded as||Farabourse: وآيند|
|Founded||2009 (as Tat Bank)|
2012 (as Ayandeh Bank)
|Products||Retail banking, insurance, loans|
|Total assets||16000 billion IRR (2017)|
Ayandeh Bank was established on August 7, 2013 with the registration No. 442325 following the merger of two credit institutions and a bank. It started to work as a private bank under the supervision of the Central Bank of the Islamic Republic of Iran with the license No. 93/349144 dated March 17, 2015.
- Sanjesh Omid Ayandeh, Investment Consulting and Financial Services Company
- Ertebat Farda, Electronic Commerce Company
- Ayandeh Bank Brokerage Company
The bank's main achievements in 2014-2015 were as follows:
It took the 18th rank among the top 100 premier Iranian companies in 1394 (2015/2016), an improvement of 6 ranks compared with the previous year.
|Ayandeh Bank||Total sales in 2015-2016||Total sales in 2014-2015||Total sales in 2013-2014||Total sales in 2012-2013||Total sales in 2011-2012|
|Rank in 2015-2016||Rank in 2014-2015||Rank in 2013-2014||Rank in 2012-2013||Rank in 2011-2012|
- Ayandeh Bank. "Ayandeh Bank History". name (in Persian). Retrieved 2017-12-31.
- "سنجش اميد آينده". www.omidayandeh.ir. Retrieved 2017-09-26.
- firstname.lastname@example.org, amirmanoochehri.com |. "[ EFARDA Official Web Site ]". efarda.ir. Retrieved 2017-09-26.
- AyandehBank. "شرکتهای زیرمجموعهی بانک • بانک آینده". بانک آینده (in Persian). Retrieved 2017-09-26.
- Ayandeh Bank. "Ayandeh Bank Achivement". en.ba24.ir (in Persian). Retrieved 2017-12-31.
|This Asian bank-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Iran-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|