This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Industry||Software as a service|
|Founders||CEO Gurdeep Chimni
CRO Raj HajelaCFO Oliver Deng
B2BSignals is an On Demand B2B data platform that addresses market data challenges for sales and marketing teams. It provides sales executives with detailed information on targeted accounts. B2BSignals fills the gaps felt by sales and marketing, and leverages Salesify experience to deliver data and insights. B2BSignals is powered by Natural Language Processing, Social Listening and human oversight, which is layered in with its own proprietary data dictionary, resulting in deep insights on companies, role-based contacts and technology product install base information.
Salesify was founded in 2005 by three Silicon Valley veterans Gurdeep "Singh" Chimni, Raj Hajela, and Oliver Deng. The founders built the company when they started to witness the rise and demand of sales and marketing data, and the challenge of extracting relevant information that goes with it. The company also has offices in India and The Philippines.
In July 2013, the company unveiled Tech Leads Online, a competitive intelligence, software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform for sales and marketing personnel that tracks more than 5,000 technology products and 200,000 companies. This is Salesify's answer to competitors HG Data's and DiscoverOrg's products that utilize Big Data to hunt clues and patterns among billions of shared documents in the net.
In 2015, J2 Global, through its subsidiary Ziff Davis, acquired Salesify to increase its span in the B2B category. During this time, Salesify launched its latest flagship product, the sales and marketing intelligence software, B2BSignals. Most recently, the company released the Explorer Tool which allows sales and marketing professionals to preview data before buying. The free search scans market and prospect intelligence across 20+ industries, 71+ million contacts, 4.1+ million companies, and 72,000+ products install base information.
Oliver Deng left the company in October 2016.
Since 2009, Salesify has been consecutively winning multiple awards such as Silicon Valley Business Journal Fast Private, Inc. 5000, the Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Stevie Awards, and the San Francisco Business Journal Fast Private as it was considered as one of the fast rising companies in its category.
- "Gurdeep Chimni, CEO of Salesify", BizJournals, November 2, 2012, retrieved 2017-04-19
- "Founders", Crunchbase, retrieved 2017-04-26
- Bertolucci, Jeff (July 16, 2013), "Mining Big Data For Sales Leads", Information Week, retrieved 2017-04-19
- Koetsier, John (January 15, 2014), "HG Data's big data X-ray vision boosts marketing response rates by a massive 400%", Venture Beat, retrieved 2017-04-19
- "j2 Global Gobbles Up Nine More Companies", Socaltech, October 5, 2015, retrieved 2017-04-18
- "Salesify Announces Release Of Next Generation Sales & Marketing Intelligence Software, B2BSignals", B2BSignals, November 16, 2016, retrieved 2017-04-18
- "Data-as-a-Service Provider, B2BSignals, Launches Explore Tool Featuring Free Access to Market Intelligence Database", PRNewswire, February 7, 2017, retrieved 2017-04-20
- "Salesify Named Number 26 on the Business Journal's List of the Fastest-Growing Private Companies in Silicon Valley", PRNewswire, October 12, 2009, retrieved 2017-04-18
- "Salesify Named to 2010 Inc. 5000 with Three-Year Sales Growth of 235%", PRNewswire, August 25, 2010, retrieved 2017-04-18
- Naqvi, Farrah (November 18, 2013), "Salesify: #261 In The Deloitte Technology Fast 500", B2BSignals, retrieved 2017-04-18
- "The Stevie Awards for Sales and Customer Service", Stevie Awards, March 5, 2013, retrieved 2017-04-19
- "Salesify Announces Official Rankings for "Top 100 Fastest-Growing Private Companies", PRWeb, October 30, 2012, retrieved 2017-04-19