|Original author(s)||Sebastian McKenzie|
|Initial release||September 28, 2014|
7.8.6 / February 27, 2020
|Operating system||Linux, macOS, Solaris, FreeBSD, OpenBSD, AIX, Microsoft Windows|
Array.from and built-ins like
Promise are only available in ES6+, but they can be used in older environments if a Babel polyfill is used.
- "first commit". Babel.js Github. Retrieved 2021-01-26.
- "Babel.js Latest Release". Retrieved 29 February 2020.
- "babel/LICENSE at master". GitHub. Retrieved 12 May 2018.
- "Technology Radar | Emerging Technology Trends for 2017 | ThoughtWorks". www.thoughtworks.com. Retrieved 2018-05-12.
- "Why Babel Matters | codemix". codemix.com. Retrieved 2018-05-12.
- "The State of Babel · Babel". babeljs.io. Retrieved 2018-05-12.
- "Babel's Funding Plans · Babel". babeljs.io. Retrieved 2020-08-01.
- "Plugins · Babel". babeljs.io. Retrieved 5 July 2019.
- "Introducing JSX - React". reactjs.org. Retrieved 2018-05-12.
- "Using React and building a web site on Azure". Microsoft Faculty Connection. Retrieved 2018-05-12.
- "@babel/polyfill". babeljs.io. Retrieved 5 July 2019.