Bahrain–Malaysia relations are foreign relations between Bahrain and Malaysia. Bahrain has an embassy in Kuala Lumpur, and Malaysia has an embassy in Manama. Malaysia also are the strong supporters to the Bahrain national dialogue during the 2011 civil unrest and willing to send a peacekeeping forces to help the country.
Trade relations between the two countries are currently increasing. Bahrain has invited Malaysia's business community to invest in the country. Thus, many Malaysian firms has already represented in Bahrain and been involved in major projects including the building of the Bahrain International Circuit, Bahrain City Centre and many other infrastructure projects, such as the expansion of the Sitra Causeway. Between January–October 2007, the bilateral trade between the two countries stood at U$191 million and around 7,200 Bahraini has visit Malaysia in the same year. Currently, Bahrain also in the process to become a business destination. Both countries also competes in the sector of Islamic banking.
- Crown Prince arrives in Malaysia and conducts meeting with the Malaysian Prime Minister Bahrain News Agency
- The Official Visit of YB Datuk Anifah Hj Aman, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Malaysia to the Kingdom Of Bahrain, 30 June to 2 July 2009 Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Malaysia
- SPEECH AT THE BUSINESS FORUM MALAYSIA-BAHRAIN BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES Malaysia Prime Minister Office
- Rebecca Torr (23 January 2009). "Embassy to boost Malaysia relations". Gulf Daily News. Retrieved 12 January 2014.
- "Official Website of Embassy of Malaysia, Manama". Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Malaysia. Retrieved 12 January 2014.
- "Malaysia condemns acts of terror, reiterates support for National Dialogue: Ambassador Shahizan". Bahrain News Agency. 23 December 2013. Retrieved 12 January 2014.
- Mahmood Rafique (3 January 2014). "Bahrain needs branding as the perfect destination". 24x7 News. Retrieved 12 January 2014.
- Dalal Al Alawi (25 September 2005). "Bahrain-Malaysia seek stronger trade relations". Gulf Daily News. Retrieved 12 January 2014.
- Arno Maierbrugger (25 August 2012). "Qatar, Bahrain forge closer ties to ASEAN". Investvine. Retrieved 12 January 2014.
- Kamalavacini Ramanathan (16 December 2013). "Bahrain seeking biz venture with M'sian". The Malaysian Reserve. Archived from the original on 11 January 2014. Retrieved 12 January 2014.
- "Bahrain country brief (Economic Overview)". Australian Government (Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade). September 2013. Retrieved 12 January 2014.
|This Bahrain-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about bilateral relations is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|