This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Location||101 Morgan Street, Baie-D'Urfé, Quebec|
|Platforms||2 side platforms|
|Parking||72 park and ride spaces|
|Bicycle facilities||15 spaces|
|Website||Baie-D'Urfe Station (RTM)|
As of October 2020,[update] on weekdays, 10 of 11 inbound trains and 11 of 12 outbound trains on the line call at this station; the one exception each way is a short turned train. On weekends, all trains (four on Saturday and three on Sunday in each direction) call here.
The station is located north of the Boulevard Morgan underpass under Autoroute 20, and is connected to the end of the underpass via a stairwell and a level crossing over both the CN and CP tracks. It has two side platforms; access between them is provided by the level crossings. The inbound platform is equipped with shelters but there is no station building.
The first Baie-D'Urfé station was opened in 1899; it was originally named Bayview until 1902. This station was closed and replaced by the current station, located just east of the original site, by 1972.
Société de transport de Montréal
|Société de transport de Montréal|
|No. and Route Name||Service Times||Route Map||Schedule|
|219 Chemin Sainte-Marie||Rush Hours, located on Morgan and Clark-Graham||Map||Schedule|
|411 Express Lionel-Groulx||Rush Hours||Map||Schedule|
- "Baie-d'Urfé". RTM. Archived from the original on 12 November 2013. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Exo (2020-06-17). Réponse à votre demande d'accès à l'information (Report) – via Access to Information Act request, reference no. 2020-25.
- "exo 1: Vaudreuil-Hudson (schedule)" (PDF). exo. Retrieved 26 October 2020. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Leduc, Michael (1996). Montreal Island railway stations: CP & constituent companies. Dollard-Des Ormeaux, Quebec: Michael D. Leduc Enr.
- Baie-D'Urfe Commuter Train Station Information (RTM)
- Baie-D'Urfe Commuter Train Station Schedule (RTM)
- 2016 STM System Map