Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance
|Tarun Chugh (MD & CEO) |
|Total assets||INR 56,620 Cr |
|Parent||Bajaj Finserv, Allianz SE|
Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance is a joint venture between Bajaj Finserv Limited (formerly part of Bajaj Auto Limited) owned by the Bajaj Group of India and Allianz SE, a European financial services company. Being one of the private insurance companies in India, it offers insurance products for financial planning and security.
It is led by Tarun Chugh who is the Managing director and Chief Executive Officer of the company. 
Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance began operations on 12 March 2001 and today has a pan-India presence of 759 branches. It is headquartered in Pune, India. Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance received the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority (IRDA) certificate of Registration on 3 August 2001 to conduct Life Insurance business in India.
Products and Services
Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance offers a range of insurance services, operating through Participating, Non-Participating, and Linked segments.
Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance launches digital branches through Mosambee. Mosambee is a handheld device that offers the services of a mobile branch and assists customers with an entire range of customer services.
- "Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance". business-standard.com. Retrieved 1 April 2017.
- "Annual Report 2015-2016" (PDF). bajajallianzlife.[permanent dead link]
- "Company Overview of Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Company Limited". investing.businessweek.com. Retrieved 10 February 2014.
- "Company new CEO and MD - Tarun Chugh". peoplematters.in.
- "Bajaj Allianz Life Gets CARE AAA Rating for the Second Consecutive Year". newsvoir.com. Retrieved 3 March 2015.
- "Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance company Info". smartinvestments.com.