Baoji–Lanzhou high-speed railway
|Locale||Shaanxi and Gansu|
|Opened||July 9, 2017|
|Operator(s)||China Railway High-speed|
|Line length||401 km (249 mi)|
|Track gauge||1,435 mm (4 ft 8 1⁄2 in) standard gauge|
|Operating speed||250 km/h (155 mph)|
|Baoji–Lanzhou high-speed railway|
|Baoji–Lanzhou Passenger Dedicated Line|
The Baoji–Lanzhou high-speed railway is a high-speed railway operated by China Railway High-speed between Baoji in western Shaanxi province and Lanzhou, the capital of Gansu province. The railway cuts the rail travel between Baoji and Lanzhou from current five hours to one hour and a half (two hours in revenue service). It connects with the Xi'an–Baoji high-speed railway to the east and the Lanzhou–Urumqi high-speed railway to the west. The feasibility study report has been approved by the National Development and Reform Commission. The construction work was expected to start in the first half of 2011, but it actually started in October 2012. The line started operations on July 9, 2017.
Seven stations are built along the line: Baoji South, Dongcha, Tianshui South, Qin'an, Tongwei, Dingxi North, and Lanzhou West. 92% of the total length is be elevated or in tunnels. The total investment is estimated to be CN¥ 64,000,000,000 (US$10 billion). It is the first railway to serve Qin'an and Tongwei.
- "Archived copy" 宝鸡至兰州客运专线陕西段工程开工建设. Archived from the original on 2013-05-14. Retrieved 2012-10-21.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link), 2012-10-21
- :: 新华网 :: - 地方联播. Xinhuanet.com. 2011-03-05. Retrieved 2016-02-01.
- "Archived copy" 宝鸡至兰州铁路客运专线建设项目启动. Archived from the original on 2013-05-14. Retrieved 2012-10-21.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link), Xinhua, 2012-10-21
- "Archived copy" 宝鸡至兰州的客运专线昨天在榆中奠基. 2012-10-27. Archived from the original on 2015-01-13. Retrieved 2012-10-29.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "China's Baoji-Lanzhou high speed rail now in operation". CGTN. 2017-07-09. Retrieved 2017-07-09.
- 国家发改委批复宝鸡至兰州客运专线 计划今年开工-甘肃频道-人民网. Gs.people.com.cn. Retrieved 2016-02-01.