|Location||204 N Front St, Medford, Oregon|
|Area||less than one acre|
|Architect||Frank Chamberlain Clark|
|Part of||Medford Downtown Historic District (ID98000949)|
|NRHP reference No.||84003009|
|Added to NRHP||March 22, 1984|
It was designed by noted southern Oregon architect Frank Chamberlain Clark and built in the heart of Medford's railroad district in 1914-1915 as a business venture of William S. Barnum, owner of the Rogue River Valley Railway Company. Building costs were estimated at $75,000.
The hotel was owned by William S. Barnum until December 14, 1927, when it was sold to Mr. and Mrs. J. S. Goswick and renamed the Hotel Grand. It changed ownership several times between 1948 and 1955, and in 1955 was purchased by the Grand Hotel Company who operated it until April 1980. Hotel operations ceased in 1980 and the building remained vacant until 1984. In 1984 it was purchased by developers, extensively remodeled, and converted into low-income apartments. 
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. March 13, 2009.
- "Asset Detail". npgallery.nps.gov. Retrieved 2020-02-06.
- "Working man's hotel". Mail Tribune. November 18, 2015. Retrieved February 5, 2020.
- "Flight O' Time". Medford Mail Tribune. Medford, Oregon. September 12, 1957. p. 4.
- "Grand Apartments". Oregon Architecture. Retrieved February 6, 2020.
|This article about a property in Oregon on the National Register of Historic Places is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|