Barry B. Hughes
Barry B. Hughes
|Alma mater||Stanford University (B.S.)|
University of Minnesota (M.A.), (Ph.D.)
|Institutions||Josef Korbel School of International Studies (University of Denver)|
Barry B. Hughes is the John Evans Professor at the University of Denver, Josef Korbel School of International Studies. He is the current director of the Pardee Center for International Futures, a center for long-term, systemic thinking on political, economic, social and environmental issues. Hughes has spent the majority of his career developing the International Futures global integrated assessment model. This model has been used by a wide range of international organizations and governments, including the European Commission, the National Intelligence Council, the United States Institute of Peace and the United Nations Environment Programme.
- Improving Global Health (2011)
- Advancing Global Education (2010)
- Reducing Global Poverty (2009)
- Exploring and Shaping International Futures (2006)
- International Futures (1993, rev. 1996, 1999)
- Continuity and Change in World Politics (1991, rev. 1994, 1997, 2000)
- Disarmament and Development (1990)
- World Futures (1985)
- World Modeling (1980)
- The Domestic Context of American Foreign Policy (1978)
- "Hughes, Barry". Josef Korbel School of International Studies. University of Denver. Archived from the original on 4 October 2012. Retrieved 2 November 2012.
- "Dr. Barry Hughes". Pardee Center for International Futures. University of Denver. Retrieved 2 November 2012.
- "Vulnerability to Intrastate Conflict". USIP | Tools and Publications. United States Institute of Peace. Retrieved 2 November 2012.
|This biography of an American academic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|