Barry Richardson (American football)
Richardson before a game in Denver in January, 2010.
|No. 67, 70, 73|
|Born:||May 15, 1986|
Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
|Height:||6 ft 7 in (2.01 m)|
|Weight:||319 lb (145 kg)|
|High school:||Mt. Pleasant (SC) Wando|
|NFL Draft:||2008 / Round: 6 / Pick: 170|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Career NFL statistics|
Barry Devon Richardson (born May 15, 1986) is a former American football offensive tackle. He was drafted by the Kansas City Chiefs in the sixth round of the 2008 NFL Draft. He played college football at Clemson.
Kansas City Chiefs
Richardson was selected by the Kansas City Chiefs in the sixth round (170th overall) of the 2008 NFL Draft. He signed a three-year contract with the team on June 25, 2008. He played in six games in 2008, with no starts. He was waived during final cuts on September 6, 2009, but was re-signed to the team's practice squad on September 7. He was promoted to the active roster on October 17, and subsequently played in ten games with one start in 2009. He was re-signed to a one-year contract on March 31, 2010. Following a groin injury to Ryan O'Callaghan, Richardson became the starting right tackle for the Chiefs. Richardson was released by the Chiefs following the 2011 NFL season
St. Louis Rams
- "Rams sign Barry Richardson, Mario Haggan". Profootballtalk.nbcsports.com. 2012-05-15. Retrieved 2013-12-26.
- "Twitter / TennesseeTitans: The #Titans have agreed to". Twitter.com. Retrieved 2013-12-26.
- "Titans Waive 13 Players; Roster at 77". Titansonline.com. August 26, 2013. Archived from the original on August 29, 2013. Retrieved September 1, 2013.
- Rothstein, Michael (October 22, 2013). "Tony Scheffler released by Lions". ESPN. Retrieved October 22, 2013.
- Birkett, Dave (November 5, 2013). "With Ziggy Ansah in a walking boot, Detroit Lions sign former Jaguars DE Austen Lane". Detroit Free Press. Retrieved November 6, 2013.